looks is subjective, pricing is not.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

looks is subjective, pricing is not.
    I don't even wanna argue with you. As they say forums are filled with

2. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by attorney View Post
    not even arguing with you, just stated facts. if you think that's already arguing or find a reply as simple as mine offensive then best of luck to you.

Quote Originally Posted by attorney View Post
    not even arguing with you, just stated facts. if you think that's already arguing or find a reply as simple as mine offensive then best of luck to you.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    I don't think anyone is implying that a 2M+ car is cheap.

But comparing the new Odyssey to other 2M+ family cars locally available, I also think its quite a good value especially if owner driven.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Here is a review from Top Gear Ph: http://www.topgear.com.ph/drives/rev...sey?ref=latest

The section about the ride jibes with the Australian reviews I've read.

Is the criticism about the ride valid? Note that it's never mentioned how many people are in the car, I assume one or two only.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    I checked out the new Odyssey recently and I noticed that the doors are quite low and may hit high curbs.

Any owner's feedback? Do you sometimes have a problem going in and out of your Odyssey?

6. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by speed_kills View Post
    I checked out the new Odyssey recently and I noticed that the doors are quite low and may hit high curbs.

Any owner's feedback? Do you sometimes have a problem going in and out of your Odyssey?
    Did you notice that the sliding door needs quite a bit of clearance to open as well?

I've checked the Odyssey and entry & exit is a bliss, not much bending & not much ducking required-saves my poor knees & back. Now all I need are: way more money, and approval from the governing body-The Wife.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Yes, noticed it too and I'm kind of curious what are the chances the doors might hit a curb.

Parang nadulas yung sales guy I was chatting with as he mentioned about Odyssey owners bringing their cars back for dent repairs.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Yes, noticed it too and I'm kind of curious what are the chances the doors might hit a curb.

Parang nadulas yung sales guy I was chatting with as he mentioned about Odyssey owners bringing their cars back for dent repairs.
    Heh. Cusco is selling a suspension kit that will allow for a +50 mm of much needed height adjustment.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by DacoTyan View Post
    Here is a review from Top Gear Ph: http://www.topgear.com.ph/drives/rev...sey?ref=latest

Is the criticism about the ride valid? Note that it's never mentioned how many people are in the car, I assume one or two only.
    Finally got our Odyssey, ride isn't as plush as the Accord or Camry but I wouldn't say its stiff. Got to try it with only 2 people and with 7 people on board as a driver and front passenger. Have yet to try sitting at the back

Finally got our Odyssey, ride isn't as plush as the Accord or Camry but I wouldn't say its stiff. Got to try it with only 2 people and with 7 people on board as a driver and front passenger. Have yet to try sitting at the back

10. Join Date
    Jul 2004

It is quite low and it's possible to hit curbs if you are not careful. But advantage of this is ingress and egress is
    very easy, which is one reason why we got the Odyssey. Height is just right

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast