Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Reserved mine, waiting for bank approval

2. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by jorixmd View Post
    Hopefully dumami na may HRV and makapag start ng EB, hehe
    Sayang talaga, sa ibang bansa selling like pancakes ang hr-v sa atin kolelats

3. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Buyers here prefer diesel and high ground clearance vehicles that can seat a dozen people.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Walter View Post
    Buyers here prefer diesel and high ground clearance vehicles that can seat a dozen people.
    True. True. And don't forget, bench seating for the middle row seats too.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Mas lalo hirap benta nito coz of the price of fuel, 42 for gas vs 26 for diesel is a very big margin. Almost P20 na and the ideal is P8 lang dapat ang difference between the gas and diesel

The deregulated fuel industry can dictate pricing based on demand, and since the hot seller and mainstream cars are still running gas (vios, city, wigo, ecopsort. mirage) they can raise it to 45 and nobody can do about it.

The HRV with its pricing like the MUx and the Montero, kawawa lang bibili neto sa every worsening traffic sa metro. At lesst with the mux and montero, pag traffic parang wala lang bawas sa fuel.

Anyways, may safety net naman ang Honda, they released the 1.8L first to test the market, if all else fail, then they can just stop importing the 1.8s ang bring in the 1.5s. Just wait for that I guess

6. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    Mas lalo hirap benta nito coz of the price of fuel, 42 for gas vs 26 for diesel is a very big margin. Almost P20 na and the ideal is P8 lang dapat ang difference between the gas and diesel

The deregulated fuel industry can dictate pricing based on demand, and since the hot seller and mainstream cars are still running gas (vios, city, wigo, ecopsort. mirage) they can raise it to 45 and nobody can do about it.
    The huge (and increasing) gap between diesel and gas has nothing to do with our local oil players. MOPs prices for diesel are really going down quicker than MOPs for gasoline. This applies not only to us, but to the rest of Southeast Asia, most of which are regulated markets.

If anything, because of the deregulation, the major companies can no longer increase prices at will, because doing so will invite more generics to start price wars.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by minicarph View Post
    I don't have the figures on the actual consumption ratio of the Philippines with respect to gas : diesel, but I believe your statement is missing the fact that our country is primarily driven by diesel fed jeepneys, trucks, and buses.

* Top sellers for 2015 includes diesel fed Montero Sport, Fortuner, Hiace, MU-X, and Hilux.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2015
    nice
    congrats
    gusto ko din nyan

9. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Kamusta ang comfort kapag 3 people sa rear seats?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by dos2 View Post
    I don't have the figures on the actual consumption ratio of the Philippines with respect to gas : diesel, but I believe your statement is missing the fact that our country is primarily driven by diesel fed jeepneys, trucks, and buses.

* Top sellers for 2015 includes diesel fed Montero Sport, Fortuner, Hiace, MU-X, and Hilux.
    I had an order of this until i figured out the pump price difference gas from diesel. Now waiting for new diesel models to come out from fortuner, monty , tucson & everest.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast