New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 11 of 884 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161111 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte View Post
    Naka-publish na sa website ng honda phil yung complete specs ng lahat ng models.
    Time to check it out in person. I'm torn between the City 1.5e cvt and Vios 1.3e a/t. Around 80k difference in price after discount from toyota.
    Ako naman torn between City and Mazda 3. 'Yung 1.5VX CVT kasi ng City na balak kong bilhin eh konti lang price difference sa 1.5 ng M3. Nakakalito na!!! O_o

2. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Oo wag na kayo mag VIOS para mabawasan naman ang katulad nung sa amin. peace :D

3. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    saw one today, tafetta white, filling up at shell araneta avenue cor maria clara. looks good in person. all black interior as compared to the indian market one (which had beige interior all around)

I don't think they would release an all new civic anytime soon hence the steep prices of the vx and vx+ variants. in a way I think they want that to compete to the upper segment vehicles with all the safety features included in them. i don't think that the other brands (at that price range) have those safety features in them.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by artsky View Post
    Oo wag na kayo mag VIOS para mabawasan naman ang katulad nung sa amin. peace :D
    Correct, baka puro Vios na lang ang nasa kalye. Taxi pa lang sobrang dami na. Siguradong mura maintenance sa daming nabenta, specially sa mga spare parts.

Sent from the Twilight Zone...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Monte View Post
    Naka-publish na sa website ng honda phil yung complete specs ng lahat ng models.
    Time to check it out in person. I'm torn between the City 1.5e cvt and Vios 1.3e a/t. Around 80k difference in price after discount from toyota.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    oo malaki bigay ng discount sa vios now.

city ba may discount na din binibigay?

6. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Nabwisit yung barkada ko bago bili vios.

Ang ganda nga ng bagong honda city.

Mukhang magkakaron ng honda jazz 1.5 manual transmission.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Pardon my frank outlook towards the City but I am just being objective. No offense meant to City users as I also use a 2009 City 1.5E.

Kahit ano pang features idagdag nila sa City, it will still be a sub-compact. I am reserving further comments with regards to its new CVT tranny but if it's the same engine, suspension, or similar chassis, it will still drive the same. I have been a long time user of the 2009 City 1.5E but I was never a fan of the way it handles on the road. The steering feels dull, engine with not much grunt on low RPM and the "ka-blag" suspension feel. The 2009 Jazz feels more planted. Sure, it is fuel efficient with a large trunk and can get you to your destination, more like a dependable appliance car. Adding more features is just a marketing tool to price it higher or make it more premium. A Civic will be a better option than the VX models as it has a larger interior and a more powerful engine with an acceptable fuel consumption. The 2014 City 1.5E though is priced competitively and most likely to be the best seller. For a sedan around 900k to 1M, the VX/VX+ will be a hard sell knowing that you have much better options like the Civic, Altis, Lancer EX, Sylphy, Elantra, and Mazda3.
    Last edited by Egan101; April 23rd, 2014 at 02:48 PM.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Nice car. Makes me even more excited for the Jazz. Too bad the engine isnt the earth dreams engine 130hp.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

9. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quad headlights are good for this honda but in india it would affect the traffic because of the high beam concentration rays of projector headlights

10. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    May nakakita na ba ng actual unit? May rear aircon ba? Sa India kasi meron eh. Hindi ko makita sa mga pictures, and wala rin sa spec sheet.

Medyo nakakapag-alangan lang 'yung VX * 870k kasi ung lumang City 1.5ENC * 886k (TOTL) eh solid Disc brakes, 60:40 seats w/ cupholders. Sana hindi natanggal 'yung mga ganung features at least sa VX at VX+.