New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    The veteran player in the mid size segment, Honda's Accord sedan is slated for a full makeover due next year.

2012 Honda Accord

Still greatly influenced by BMW in its styling, the Accord ups the ante with cleaner if less controversial styling than the outgoing model.

Some spy shots

2013 Honda Acccord Plug-In Hybrid Spy Photos Photo Gallery - Autoblog

2013 Honda Accord Spy Photos Photo Gallery - Autoblog

and it seems to sport two different front fascia, probably some market specific look. Which brings questions of which is for which market.

pics c/o autoblog.com

Latest update with interior pics stripped

the cluster is very similar if not identical to the all new CRV

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    front looks like a new camry

3. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    actually more like a sedan version of the CRV

including the LED DRLs

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hindi kaya Euro accord yan?..the one with the camouflauge
    Last edited by ozcity; June 22nd, 2012 at 01:09 PM.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Interior seems like, pero tested along side the coupe, WIK USDM lang naman may coupe. Saka it seems big, mas compact ang Euro Accord as always.

6. Join Date
    May 2005
    Honda may have fumbled with yet another redesign in their line up and this time its the Accord's turn. Honda probably does not have the budget anymore to do a ground up change like other brands do.

Those alleged spy shots show a side profile very similar to the current gen. Its more like a facelift with a new front and rear clip.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by number001 View Post
    Honda may have fumbled with yet another redesign in their line up and this time its the Accord's turn. Honda probably does not have the budget anymore to do a ground up change like other brands do.

Those alleged spy shots show a side profile very similar to the current gen. Its more like a facelift with a new front and rear clip.
    I think it's more than just a facelift but more of an evolution of the current design as in 8th to 9th gen Altis and let's not get too far ; the new civic versus the previous. Btw, based on the pics, it seems to sport an all new body with cleaner sides than the current.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    I think it's more than just a facelift but more of an evolution of the current design as in 8th to 9th gen Altis and let's not get too far ; the new civic versus the previous. Btw, based on the pics, it seems to sport an all new body with cleaner sides than the current.
    Correct me if I'm wrong but that's 2012 not 2013 model. The latest test mule spotted in colorado is still covered with camo. It will have a projector headlights and there will be lesser buttons in the center console.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by basti08 View Post
    It's not just a facelift, because the body stampings and even the C-pillar/ rear window shape are different.
    This is like the all-new Camry, it's got a new body on a modified version of the previous platform.

2013 Accord sedan

2011/12 Accord sedan

The sides and rear windows of the 2013 Accord is now even more BMW-like with its Flame surfacing and sharper angled Hofmeister kink.

2013 Accord sedan

2011/12 Accord sedan
    Last edited by AG4; June 22nd, 2012 at 09:01 PM.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by LNopal View Post
    Correct me if I'm wrong but that's 2012 not 2013 model. The latest test mule spotted in colorado is still covered with camo. It will have a projector headlights and there will be lesser buttons in the center console.
    Isn't that what I posted?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast