Apr 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by renzo_d10 View Post
    Here's the Honda Odyssey..

It's priced * a whooping 3.4 million...

And parang mas sulit yung Alphard
    Sinong inutil kaya bibili niyan?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2004
    ^^^ Like the saying goes ... There's one born every minute.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    wala yatang mumurahin ang honda na people mover....

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The all-new Pilot is Honda's supersized SUV
    Words and photos by Christopher Kho

Aren't Hondas supposed to be small, compact, and lightweight? Well, as we found out, there's one exception to the rule, and it’s here in the Philippines. Meet the all-new Pilot, Honda Cars Philippines Inc's (HCPI) latest supersized SUV.

At 4.8 meters long, 2 meters wide, and 1.8 meters tall, the Pilot is about 20% bigger and 30% heavier than the CR-V. Heck, it’s so big that we reckon a Jazz can fit inside it. But the upside is that it can carry 60% more passengers, bringing up the total seating capacity to eight. And yes, as hard as it is to believe, this SUV can indeed fit three average sized adults comfortably in the last row. As a matter of fact, Honda claims that it has the best interior and luggage space in its class, beating the Mazda CX-9 and Hyundai Veracruz. Plus, this heavyweight can also swallow as much as 1,000 liters of cargo with the seats upright, or double that with the rear seats down...

LINK for MORE: Kotse.com
    source: Kotse.com

5. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Dito sa CA ang top-of-the-line Honda Pilot Touring nasa 2.1M lang tapos ang entry level nasa 1.5M lang.
    Mahal lang ng konti sa CR-V

Ibang klase talaga tax sa pinas

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by greatauror28 View Post
    Dito sa CA ang top-of-the-line Honda Pilot Touring nasa 2.1M lang tapos ang entry level nasa 1.5M lang.

ibang klase lang suminghot ng rugby un mga taga Honda dito...kaya kng ano ano ang naiisep

7. Join Date
    May 2012
    Odyssey 2.8M 3.5L Engine
    Pilot 2.6M 3.5L Engine

8. Join Date
    May 2009
    mas mahal yung van kesa sa SUV? sa ATC naka-display... tama, parang yung mga taga dun lang maka-afford nito.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by greatauror28 View Post

Tama ka dyan. Malaki ang excise tax and fuel tax. Napansin ko din ang bagong Pilot dyan ay up to EX-L, with Touring rims and side mirror lights. And only 3 colors available?

Here is my 2011, before the '12 refresh. I already upgraded to a lot of options.

Photo-chopped lang ang last pic. I'm trying to see kung maganda yung ilalagay kong rear fog light...
    And the tail lights are OEM. Russian/Ukraine spec.

10. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by aaa_usa View Post
    Tama ka dyan. Malaki ang excise tax and fuel tax. Napansin ko din ang bagong Pilot dyan ay up to EX-L, with Touring rims and side mirror lights. And only 3 colors available?

Here is my 2011, before the '12 refresh. I already upgraded to a lot of options.

Photo-chopped lang ang last pic. I'm trying to see kung maganda yung ilalagay kong rear fog light...
    And the tail lights are OEM. Russian/Ukraine spec.

ang kwadrado naman yan

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast