New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    May 2011
    Hi All Tsikoteers,

I am posting this link to the New 2012 Honda City E-Brochure to present its awesomeness in a pleasant and easy way.

May you enjoy!

Please click -> 2012-Honda-City-Philippines-E-Brochure | SlideRocket, Online Presentation Tools

Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    yah right.., why not put sparkling brown color sa 1.3 m/t variants nyo? quite boring lge na lang sa top variants yong may magagandang kulay... tapos discontinue lang din pala after ilan years!

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Mga members and moderators lang ng HCP na excite dito..nag wet na mga sila doon eh, Wala naman kwenta itong upgrade ng city...

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Medyo mahal ito...

14.6K:dj:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Overrated and overpriced...

6. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    I agree. What was their basis for the price increase? the new color of the instrumentation cluster and that 'ECO' lamp? :D

7. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    palagay ko lang, kahit di nag facelift ang Honda ay meron pa rin price increase, jinustify laang,,, hehehe. sa kabilang thread kasi ay nag price increase din mga oto nila, correct if i am wrong po, nas 20k po ata ang increase. while honda is 15k po yata.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by hondacarsphil View Post
    Hi All Tsikoteers,

I am posting this link to the New 2012 Honda City E-Brochure to present its awesomeness in a pleasant and easy way.

May you enjoy!

Please click -> 2012-Honda-City-Philippines-E-Brochure | SlideRocket, Online Presentation Tools

Thanks!
    Boss, when will the 1.3 variant be release?