New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2011
    i think i'll stick with the 4300k.. i'm a hater for those cars with so much beam on it.. especially im an occational driver in batangas in which almost all the oncoming civics have hids.. thanks again bro..

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Iba ba makina ng 1.3L city sa 1.3L Jazz?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Good. Although you're using 4300k, limit yourself from " flashing " your lights every now and then. The bulb of the Honda Jazz is H4, hence, both high beams and low beams are combined in a single bulb. And FYI, flashing your HID lessens its life span.

Again, if you can't help yourself from doing such, pick those HID's that are HIDs on low and halogens on HI. But then again, the HI beams on those are close to useless. One more option is to have those H4 HIDs ( Hi/Lo are HIDs ) BUT when you flash, have it longer. Probably about 5 seconds or so for the HID to heat-up even a little bit.

Also, don't be used to staying on " high beam " especially if you're on a two-way traffic area.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Checking Honda's website, I've seen that there are some available add-ons that can be fitted on the Jazz. Instead of the usual ugly alloys that comes with the 1.3S Jazz, you can replace them with Modulo 16", and either add a lip or wing type spoiler at the rear.

Also, for the interior you can either choose among their " trims ", it's either the CF or silver accents. Plus, the side step garnish which could come in either the illuminated version or not. Also to mention their sport pedals that replaces the common rubber ones.

Of course all can come at a price. Visit your nearest dealer to ask how much are those.

5. Join Date
    May 2011
    really!? i think the lip of the honda dealer is very expensive even the wing..

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Philip0021 View Post
    really!? i think the lip of the honda dealer is very expensive even the wing..
    What do you expect from Honda ? To have affordable prices ? :hysterical:

And yes, they're available. Check out Honda Philippine's website. Jazz accessories section.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    I'd take the Jazz for the added practicality and more sporty nature. Not a fan of the recent facelift though. Somehow, especially in the yellow-orange color reminds me of a golden hamster complete with the buck teeth and cheek pockets. Oh well, that's just me. If practicality is not that important to you, then I suggest you make your mother happy and get the City but make sure its got fogs already so the bumper doesn't look bare, have xenon bulbs installed and change the rims and there you are with a sporty ride!

8. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Same thread * the Honda Cars Talk sub-forum

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80197

9. Join Date
    May 2011
    thanks for the adivse GTi.. hehe..

10. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Jazz for me, for the reason 2 of those cars are my top choices, but ended up with Jazz 1.5 pero 2010 model. Katuwa yung driving view, unlike traditional cars.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
2011 Honda City 1.3S OR 2011 Honda Jazz 1.3S?