New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006

-WCF

The next NSX is expected to have a front-mid mounted V10 engine with at least 450hp.
    Its rumored to have a version of Honda's Super Handling All-Wheel Drive system.

Early NSX test mules were caught using a stretched and widened S2000 body to hide the new front-mid engine platform.

*quad exhaust tips like the new prototype.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    nice...

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    So Honda is planning to beat the Godzilla? Probably in performance, but not the price.
    iam3739.com

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    For some reason I like the camouflage work they did in the first two images

5. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Looks taller than the 1st gen...

6. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    EEEEP.. Guess honda is now on the awd thing made famous by Godzilla Evo, and Wrx ei? Well, I think it's the right move knowing that Nissan's GTR is also known as Japan's national supercar , better follow their footsteps. It kinda has the same shape of the 350Z. Can't wait for this to come out coz i'm just sick and tired of the S2000, sabay ilaban na yan sa supercars including the record maker Godzilla himself. He he talk about baptism of fire.

Quote Originally Posted by drey View Post
    So Honda is planning to beat the Godzilla? Probably in performance, but not the price.
    Errr.. I heard Honda is not planning to make it's price tag higer than that of Godzilla's, coz they want to retain the fact that Japanese performance cars are affordable yet very reliable track weapon.
    And it was known that GTRs and NSXs are almost priced the same while the 3rd Godzilla rival the Supra to be the cheapest.

Hey that reminds me! Japan's no. 2 and no. 3 (Nissan and Honda) have and will have their Supercar... so where's Toyota's new Supra?! Baka maunahan pa ng Honda ha.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Justin2 View Post
    Errr.. I heard Honda is not planning to make it's price tag higer than that of Godzilla's, coz they want to retain the fact that Japanese performance cars are affordable yet very reliable track weapon.
    And it was known that GTRs and NSXs are almost priced the same while the 3rd Godzilla rival the Supra to be the cheapest.
    Seriously priced the same? I don't think so man

2005 Acura NSX - $89,000
    2005 Nissan Skyline GTR - around $50,000

NSX are expensive... but they're worth it.

I heard Honda is not planning to make it's price tag higer than that of Godzilla's, coz they want to retain the fact that Japanese performance cars are affordable yet very reliable track weapon.
    I just hope this is correct man... But I am always open if it'll be more expensive or similarly priced because whatever the outcome, the NSX has it's own glam compared to the GTR.
    iam3739.com

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    so what's this i hear that the engine redlines at around 10,000 rpm?! :shocked:

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Street legal 10,000 rpm FTW!
    iam3739.com

10. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    10k rpm :excl:

seriously though, i rarely even make half of that...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
2010 Honda NSX