New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Ganda nya! Go Honda Go! hehehe... I wonder gano to kalaki, probably same sa Prius kasi it will compete against the Prius daw but cheaper for 18,500 so mga < 1M dito w/o tax?

Honda, a manufacturing giant has revealed a new addition for hybrid buyers, that is the new Insight. It no longer has the least practicality and utility of its past because the new car is a five-door hatchback starting at $18,500 which makes it the least expensive hybrid in the world. Designed to look more like an FCX Clarity, the new car should appeal to more costumers than the model it replaces. The Insight will be featured in the Paris Motor show as a concept next month before going to the showroom proper.

Honda plans to achieve worldwide sales of 200,000 a year including the 100,000 for the U.S. market.

Source: AutomobileScoop

Sana lumabas sa Pinas... The article said, "worldwide sales". Sana makasama ang Pinas. At sana makapunta ako sa Paris Motor Show.

Hayyy... During my interview with Mitsubishi, Chevrolet, Honda and Toyota's marketing people. All of them said na hinihintay nalang nila ang tax incentive from the government.

An official also said, dapat ang i MiEV sa Pinas ang assembly line. Napatanong tuloy ako sa sarili ko... "Seryoso sya?" Di pa nga tayo capable mag assemble ng CRDi engines kasi di pa equipped ang Mitsubishi factory for that.
    iam3739.com

2. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    its high time na maging available na ang hybrid cars dito sa pinas. though pricey but it has its advantage.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    This definitely looks yummier than the Prius

hybrid to, not hydrogen like the FCX-prototype?

pero kung lalabas MiEV dito, aba..gandang alternative mga yan for a city car!

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Aba! Kung totoong $18,500 ito, okay na daily car!!! :2thumbsup:

6. Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by slamtaz View Post
    the 2-door version on the farthest side of the pic looks so sporty. i wish Honda will sell this here.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by slamtaz View Post
    Buti ka pa... Available to na kotse sa inyo.
    iam3739.com

2009 Honda Insight: Revealed!