New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 505 123451151101 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Caught testing in India...
    This car is believed to be the next gen Honda City.

source: http://team-bhp.com

Front looks a bit like the Honda Airwave (5-seater station wagon/MPV based on the outgoing Jazz/Fit)

It looks like Honda is going the Yaris hatch - Vios sedan route by giving the sedan version of the Fit/Jazz its own sleeker body to avoid the awkward looks of the current Honda City (looks like an MPV with a huge sedan trunk grafted on).

I'll post updates/details when I find any...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    nice researching dude... the tail lamp looks like the old vios..

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Atsaka pansin ko parang lumaki sya...

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    bakit kaya wala sa taste ko talaga yung mga city line up... from the 90's up to now... pero the interior of the city is outstanding!

kelan kaya release niya dito pinas?

5. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Bakit sa India? di ba sa Thailand sa August ang release ng new City.... Baka mod lang yan...mahilig ang mga Indians mag modify ng city's na super taba.....

I don't like the look.....

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Remember nothing is concrete about it yet, puro speculation lang yan...

7. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    parang kulang sa pagdedesign ang designing team ng honda city..lahat cut and paste e..hahaha sna naman hindi pa yan mgng final ....parang space ship pa rin ang dating. hope they can fight the design of the new vios. i think with the specs city pa rin. sa itsura mas gusto ko un vios...sabi sabi e magkakaroon ata ng 1.3 vtec and 1.5 vtec. Not sure kung sa pinas e lalabas un specs ng 1.3 vtec, lam mo naman s pinas hehe laging late. sa august pa un world premier ng new city sa thailand e accdg. to paultan.org

8. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    The rear reminds me of the old 8G aka shark Galant naman.

The current City isnt really stylish but I like the mag wheels of the 1.5L VTEC variant.

It would have been nice if they could still modify the rear end to incorporate the latest "in" cues when it comes to styling like the "Bustle Butt" design like in the current 7 series, Toyota Camry etc.

"Rear Apron" like in the Mazda3, Mitsu Lancer, BMW 5 series etc

I see that it has some "bulging fenders" but making the center of the hood higher than the sides, something Camry-ish in the front side view which is nice.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Additional photo...
    This shot from the side shows the fender and front door area.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    kailan kaya yan dadating dito?

Page 1 of 505 123451151101 ... LastLast