New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    mga sir,im planning to buy new crv this year,since february na ngayon at still, 2007 pa ang model na available,is it wise to buy now cuz i have no idea when the new model will be released this year or should i wait 4 the latest model to be released?i would appreciate any advise u will give me...thanks

2. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    i dont think there will be a minor model change for the CRV since kakalabas lang. try to check the honda thailand, honda malaysia websites kung may difference since nauuna sila usually.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hi. we're also planning to buy the new crv this year (around april-may). i've visited the honda thailand website and so far i didn't see anything new except that some of the specs from their 2.0l 2wd variant is only available on the 2.4l model being sold here like leather seats, HID, two tone interior, etc... kaya naman yung 2.0l nila kapresyo na ng 2.4l dito hehe. we're only planning to get the 2.0l model.

was also wondering if there is still a waiting list or readily available na sya ngayon? can you guys recommend a good dealer? thanks!

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Honda has begun advertising their VCM 643 drive technology.
    I'm not sure if this will be incorporated in the CRV model line but it's most interesting.

The technology automatically manages cylinder activity. 643 being the number of active cylinders at any one time depending on driving conditions and load.

I suggest you get in touch with your favorite dealer and ask about it.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    i dont think therll be a change in the 08 model. the CRV just got released last year...

if ur looking for change, (addtl features, new colors, etc) wait till late 2009

re VCM tech, (Variable Cylinder Management) I think its only available in their V6 i-Vtec Engine that is found on the new Accord.

but there are rumors that a diesel CRV (2.2 CTD-i) "might" reach our shores in 2009 :D

6. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by wilcats View Post
    i dont think therll be a change in the 08 model. the CRV just got released last year...

if ur looking for change, (addtl features, new colors, etc) wait till late 2009

re VCM tech, (Variable Cylinder Management) I think its only available in their V6 i-Vtec Engine that is found on the new Accord.

but there are rumors that a diesel CRV (2.2 CTD-i) "might" reach our shores in 2009 :D

we're also planning to buy the new crv, ung 2.0 ata un (sori im no expert in cars..hehe), good buy ba un? over tucson or sportage?

7. Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by pretty07 View Post
    we're also planning to buy the new crv, ung 2.0 ata un (sori im no expert in cars..hehe), good buy ba un? over tucson or sportage?
    I think you may want to consider the new Forester that's coming out next week. For almost the same price as the 2.0 CRV A/T, you also get 4x4, 6 airbags (or 8?), HID lights, sport shift (yung manual automatic), foglamps, and the panoramic sunroof.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan View Post
    I think you may want to consider the new Forester that's coming out next week. For almost the same price as the 2.0 CRV A/T, you also get 4x4, 6 airbags (or 8?), HID lights, sport shift (yung manual automatic), foglamps, and the panoramic sunroof.

subaru? around how much to? familiar ka sa specs nito?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    yup2 i also recommend the forester, mas bang for the buck kesa sa crv, i think its around 1.2m for the 2.0 non turbo engine and roughly 1.65m for the 2.5L turbo model. sorry for hijacking the 08 crv. it's a reliable, tried and tested car but damn boring to drive.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Hindi kaya mas malakas sa gas yung Forester keysa CR-V?
    At sure na mas mataas resale value ng Honda.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
2008 honda crv