New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Found this from another forums.....someone said its kinda Sonata-like, and the other said looks like a Ridgeline upfront. And I say it is not inspiring as, say when the new Civic came out and for me it looks like a Nissan Altima/Sentra.
    And for those who are holding off to get a Camry to see what the new Accord will look like...Here it is.

http://www.vtec.net/news/news-item?news_item_id=679080

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    If the tape on the side is covering the body lines I see a bit of BMW from the sides, the C pillar, the bottom of the rear bumper and rear quarter panel. Trunk lid reminds me of an Audi along with the rear lights and the front looks like a mixture of a Audi/VW and previous generation Sentra with the headlights appearing like the new G35 from an angle.

3. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    There certainly are flashes of a current-model Sonata from different angles.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    At the side I see a BMW 5xx, and infinity headlights.

More executive-looking than sporty compared to the USDM Camry IMO. The rear lights on the coupe (not in the pics) looks like an altima...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by Jun aka Pekto View Post
    There certainly are flashes of a current-model Sonata from different angles.
    For me, the only Sonata like things I see are the headlights, and the taillights when viewed from the side(from the back they're totally different)... But when viewed as a whole, it doesn't look like a Sonata at all... The BMW inspired lines on the side and windows give it a european touch, at least its not as bland as the current one.

Here are more pics from the same series of photos posted at TOV...
    These are from Autoblog:
    http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/7...may07prrj8.jpg
    http://img502.imageshack.us/img502/4...may07prqo1.jpg
    Last edited by AG4; May 12th, 2007 at 04:32 PM.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Some unmasked chops I did (posted at CSS and Motioncars as AM2/AM)

7. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    hey guys.
    big accord fan here. currently own the 7th gen... but this one looks really hot! i love it! can't wait to see the interior and engine. nice....

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    parang ang bilis magpalit ng accord body. but this new accord looks to borrow its design from the acura.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the unmasked photo kinda resembles the camry's angles.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ssaloon View Post
    the unmasked photo kinda resembles the camry's angles.
    Haha napansin mo din pala. Tailights pa lang pati rims. Panget nung grille parang pang lumang model pa

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
2008 Honda Accord Sedan