New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    hello :D will be hopefully getting a honda civic 1.8S MT or AT by the end of

May or in June.. i got to talk to a lady in honda fort's showroom friday evening

to ask about the price of the civic and the arrival of the new jazz and city

for 2008.. she told me that the prices of honda's cars will get pushed up

once they release the new city and jazz *_* is this true?

TIA :D

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    RE: the title

what i meant was the new city and new jazz for 2008 xD

my bad. sorry xD

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Its not impossible because as I am suggesting the new Jazz will cost P800K++ and they don't want to have a Fotuner-RAV4 like pricing blunder that will affect the Jazz sales being eaten up by the Civic since its suppose to be a class higher than the Jazz... Better buy your Civics now before the Jazz comes out just to be sure or wait for a facelifted version which will likely be next year...

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    the lady SA must be lying lol or only said yes(the civic's price will go up when the new jazz is launched)
    only to make the customer which in this scenario is me to decide quicker
    and buy a civic sooner than intended xD

hmm.. i ddnt get to ask re: a new civic (9th gen?)

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    what does the new city/jazz look like? complete restyle ba for '08?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by voltscastillo View Post
    what does the new city/jazz look like? complete restyle ba for '08?
    Its an all-new generation, chassis code GE. There are a lot of pictures out there in the Jazz thread and it looks bigger than the old Jazz and the steering wheel looks like the Civics

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    waah will the civic's price go up kaya this coming june? =/

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ForceOfWill View Post
    waah will the civic's price go up kaya this coming june? =/
    Its not impossible because of the scenario of higher prices for the new Jazz which might suffer in sales if its price is the same or even higher than the Civic. If you can buy now, I suggest you do so unless you want to take the risk of higher prices. You could also wait for the face-lifted model likely next year but for sure na ang higher prices na yan if you get next year pa...

9. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    that's what i think too *_* hmm.. does honda release pics or details

of their upcoming models? if yes, do you know where i will be able to see them

xD thanks.

i was thinking that car prices shud go down since.. oil price keeps going up

*__*

that's what my dad used to say before with regards to his chevy '63 *_*

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    San mo naman nakuha yung idea that car prices GO DOWN since gas prices GO UP?? Actually raw material costs are also much higher now than it ever was. Industrial commodities like steel are near their highs and this is squeezing the manufacturers margins and ano ang sagot dyan why of course pass the cost to the consumer

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
2008 Civic pricing will go up when the new city and civic are launched?