New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Very nice!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Speed

Honda is focused on the development of a new model to succeed the NSX. Planned for 2008, Honda NSX should benefit from its experiment in F1 by proposing a V10 engine for the new car.

This addresses the single largest complaint about the original NSX, which has always been its lack of power.
    Just like the old one, will be a technological window for Honda "This new sports car will be the first of a new generation" concluded the director of Honda, Takeo Fukui.
    With the V10 the new NSX will be the most powerful honda ever made.The carmaker is aiming for the top in producing engines.
    The new Honda/Acura NSX will move upmarket, and will target Aston Martin.
    2008 NSX II will offer a 4.5 Liter V10 and a 3.6 V6 , all wheel drive with prices around $100,000.

The mid-engine Honda HSC concept from the 2003 Tokyo show the way toward the next NSX.

The use of Honda’s "Super Handling AWD" system is also a possibility.
    SH-AWD is capable applying a greater percentage of overall torque to the rear wheels in aggressive driving situations.

The SH-AWD technology is fantastic for high performance vehicles. The technology was first used on Acura’s RL model. It worked so well, that they have decided to apply the technology to some of their more high-performance vehicles.

Honda plans to raise its global sales by nearly 25 percent over the next three years to four million vehicles a year.Its strategy is based around offering clean, economical models, more hybrids and alternative-fuel vehicles.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Recent reports state that the whole project on the new NSX was scrapped, but of course, it could be a indirect question asking potential buyers if they would actually want such a car. Japan only has the RX-8, S2000 and 350Z as its true sports cars today, unlike many various models ten years back.

There are also rumors of a Supra resurrection and an R35 Skyline, with engines producing well over 400 hp. Along with the new NSX, these cars are certainly worth anticipating.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002

Hmmm..... Lapit na ang 2010..... Pag zero-tariff na, parang nagiging posible and dating imposible.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2006

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    me likes it! mukhang F430 yung harap.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    deng....i'm still saving up for the old one. olat na naman :cry:

7. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    the supra and skyline will be made available na so i think honda should catch up with the nsx

japan still has the toyota mr-s

8. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ssaloon View Post
    me likes it! mukhang F430 yung harap.
    Mas maganda pa ito sa F430, IMHO.

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The Toyota MR-S isn't going to last much longer... much like the RSX/Integra, it isn't really a big sales success. The Miata is just so competent, it's killing the affordable sportscar bracket. :rofl01:

The HSC shown above was said to have been scrapped, but I don't doubt Honda is thinking about making a supercar in the future... but probably not in the near future.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    the MR-S is a sales failure because it blows. toyota insisted on fixing the not-broken MR2 and this is what they get.

out with the poor man's ferrari, in with the convertible pooper-scooper

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
2008 Acura/Honda NSX?