New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    ngayon lang ba lumabas ito satin? may nakita na kayo sa streets?

kakakuha lang kasi ng ate ko ng ganito last month ( US-NM Albuquerque)

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    Matagal na yang Honda Pilot dito masyadong mahal nga lang kaya walang bumibili.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tama si syur, matagalna meron pero mahal....

4. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Yep meron sa atin ganyan, pero hindi popular because they cost twice as much. One cool thing I like about the Pilot is its VCM were 3 of its 6 cylinders shuts off during light cruising. 2008 should be the last of the current Pilot, by 2009 all new na ang ilalabas and Honda says may Diesel variant na. What? diesel dito sa US? I hope so.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    parang wala mashadong pinagbago sa dating modelo

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by serial_killer View Post
    ngayon lang ba lumabas ito satin? may nakita na kayo sa streets?

kakakuha lang kasi ng ate ko ng ganito last month ( US-NM Albuquerque)
    For the price, you can get a Ford XP in the Philippines. The Honda Pilot was launched last year but very very few people liked it enough to buy it.

Personally it lacks style, very USDM if you ask me. I admit it is very comfortable to drive inside it for long distances and it can handle relatively higher speed maneuvers with little drama for it's size.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by empy View Post
    parang wala mashadong pinagbago sa dating modelo
    Walang masyado nga, except the headlights are projection at ang taillights ay Euro style at ang engine ay VCM na (FWD only).

Personally bland nga ang styling but very popular here sa US nonetheless.

But handling is top notch.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Both my uncles have Honda Pilots currently, one has the silver one, and the other one, the only maroon in the philippines (so far!) Ride and handling is superb but gas consumption is... arggh!

9. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    In the past 2 months, i've only seen one Honda Pilot.

The current Pilot was launched in 2002 as a 2003 model and was facelifted for the 2006MY(the one sold here).

PS: There's going to be an all-new Honda Pilot for the 2009MY, it will probably be launched mid-2008. Its expected to use the same platform of the all-new Acura MDX.

2009 Pilot

10. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    The Pilot has been pulled out na pala from the market. I guess it floped due to its high price, unappealing looks.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
2007 Honda Pilot