New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Guys,

Help me out here. is there a big difference in terms of FC of the M/T vs the A/T model?

Thanks

CRVORSF

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Sir get the 2007 CRV M/T 2.0.

mas mabilis ang respond ng mt and fuel efficiency pa..

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    if say 7km/liter ang M/T tapos 5km/liter ang AT. let's say at 65 liter full tank 65x7 for M/T = 455km vs. 65x5 = 325km ang nacover mo subtract the two (455-325km) = 130km difference between M/T and A/T or around 26 liters pa sana na-save mo. 26 liters x P40 = P1,040 kada full tank savings.

mag AT ka na lang. sarap mag-drive using A/T kung extra 1k lang gastos mo vs. M/T. that's the price of convenience and relaxed driving.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    As with any other 2.0L CUV, it's best to get the M/T variant. The FC difference might range from 1-3km/L depending on traffic & driving condition.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    double post. suri
    Last edited by XTO; August 10th, 2007 at 09:18 AM.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    manual transmission always. antukin ako eh

seriously, 2-3 kms/li difference is huge and it has many variation in terms of acceleration.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2006
    we got a 2.0 M/T and we're getting 13KM/L on highway and an average of 10KM city driving.. Pag sobrang traffic around 8.5KM/L. This is using the on board computer.. I still have to try the old way of measuring fuel consumption.

If you're asking on what to get.. If you're driving in Manila everyday, I suggest the automatic.. Nakakainis ang traffic. But if you are driving in the province. Sarap ng manual and it will save you a lot of fuel.

My 2 cents.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    mga bros...ot to pero i hope u can answer me...is it adviseable to get a crv from a small dealership say....honda fort boni para mas madali ang pila? thanks

9. Join Date
    May 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by armanjr View Post
    we got a 2.0 M/T and we're getting 13KM/L on highway and an average of 10KM city driving.. Pag sobrang traffic around 8.5KM/L. This is using the on board computer.. I still have to try the old way of measuring fuel consumption.

If you're asking on what to get.. If you're driving in Manila everyday, I suggest the automatic.. Nakakainis ang traffic. But if you are driving in the province. Sarap ng manual and it will save you a lot of fuel.

My 2 cents.
    Matipid din pala ang CRV. Pano naman ang maintenance? mahal ba ang parts?

2007 CRV 2.0 M/T or AT ?