New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Hi,

Am about to swap my 1999 revo glx a/t gas for a 2004 civic VTi-S LE a/t. Just want to know if this is a good trade say everything is in good condition, additional 45k cash?

What are the usual problems of this specific civic model? New to Honda!

Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by willownavarro View Post
    Hi,

Am about to swap my 1999 revo glx a/t gas for a 2004 civic VTi-S LE a/t. Just want to know if this is a good trade say everything is in good condition, additional 45k cash?

What are the usual problems of this specific civic model? New to Honda!

Thanks!
    My first car was a Civic 01 and here are some of the issues I encountered.

1. ABS light is on - problem was with the ABS sensors so I think they are very sensitive. Never got to fix this na after 2-3 attempts.
    2. Aircon drips water at the passenger side - might be caused by non-cleaning / servicing of aircon lang so suggest to have it cleaned / serviced regularly.
    3. I had an issue with switching head lights from dim to bright. The assembly and switch lever was broken and had it replaced with surplus.
    4. Never had issues with suspension or kalampag. Car was built pretty sturdy IMHO.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2017
    Quote Originally Posted by ardnas View Post
    My first car was a Civic 01 and here are some of the issues I encountered.

1. ABS light is on - problem was with the ABS sensors so I think they are very sensitive. Never got to fix this na after 2-3 attempts.
    2. Aircon drips water at the passenger side - might be caused by non-cleaning / servicing of aircon lang so suggest to have it cleaned / serviced regularly.
    3. I had an issue with switching head lights from dim to bright. The assembly and switch lever was broken and had it replaced with surplus.
    4. Never had issues with suspension or kalampag. Car was built pretty sturdy IMHO.
    Thanks. Will keep this in mind when checking the car.

Sent from my EVA-L19 using Tsikot Forums mobile app