New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    [SIZE=4]hi everyone [/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]please give me your comments, suggestions or experiences regarding lowering the 2003 crv using lowering springs. does it improve the ride? what springs do you recommend?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]THANKS (^^;) [/SIZE]

2. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    [SIZE=5]HELLO EVERYONE[/SIZE],

3. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    hi guys,

hope you could find time to help me as to where i cud buy front shocks for my cr-v '02 model. as per honda casa, shocks costs 8,500/pc. i checked with other auto supply...they are offering a "ginza" brand that costs 2,200 each (with a 15% off).

hv heard of ginza? how abt the performance? pls give me some inputs as i really need to make a decision asap coz my rides are too bouncy for 2 weeks now.

tks a lot.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Never heard of it.

Sometimes cheap replacement shocks don't last very long.

For all your questions, please post them in the Workshop. This section is for shout-outs to the clubs only.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by playah.playah View Post
    [SIZE=4]hi everyone [/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]please give me your comments, suggestions or experiences regarding lowering the 2003 crv using lowering springs. does it improve the ride? what springs do you recommend?[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]THANKS (^^;) [/SIZE]
    imho, it will not improve the ride, in fact, lowering springs can make it harsher, but your handling will improve.

the best springs are stock springs imho.

suggestion. try to check your shocks. baka busted na.

2003 honda crv: will lowering springs improve the harsh ride ?