New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    ok din ba ang japan na honda fit kahit converted? whatya think?

i mean quality wise, etc...

help please. i have to decide between that and vios. thanks!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    I know someone who market that Honda Fit and cost around 280,000 . About the engine nothing to worry its the convertion process from right hand drive to left hand drive. If you want to have a peace of mind when driving get a Vios.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Why even bother to buy an import? The local Jazz is more than good enough.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    there shouldnt be too much difference from the local ones in terms of the price... at least reliability-wise, much better yung loca...

5. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    local na lang bilhin niyo sir.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    ok lang naman kahit converted basta ba pulido ang pagkakagawa kaso kadalasan kasi kapag converted karamihan ng bumibili nyan pinapacheck muna nila maige bago nila gamitin ng gamitin.

alam mo naman dahil sa dami na rin ng bumabagsak na surplus na sasakyan dito galing japan di malayo na baka trabahong balbon o minadali ang pagkakaconvert nyan at baka mamaya nyan kasi di pantay ang kabig ng magkabilang direction, baka ang kabig mo sa kaliwa ay naka-lima ka na hindi pa rin naka sagad ang kabig tapos sa kabila naman tatlong kabig ay sagad na so ibig sabihin nyan baka gagastos ka rin.

kung ako ang masusunod bibili na lang ako ng vios atleast alam mo na original nasa kaliwa ang pagkakagawa bago pa ilabas sa casa

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    i agree with niky, why not consider a jazz instead of fit JDM, at least may similarity ang fit & jazz.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    In most convertion from RHD to LHD (Japanese cars are RHD) the signal lights, etc. are in reverse. Unless proficient ka sa ganito or ambidextrous medyo mahirap. Takes a little getting used to this setup. Plus a converted car has increased chances of malfunction. Very few RHD to LHD cars (pero meron konti nga lang) work well and work economically.

Besides unless kilala mo talaga medyo delikado 2nd hand cars because of the Ondoy incident. Flooded cars can be made to look like new or non-flooded. Buyers be wary.
    Last edited by OldSchoolHack; December 18th, 2009 at 04:23 AM. Reason: spelling

9. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by rage_888 View Post
    i agree with niky, why not consider a jazz instead of fit JDM, at least may similarity ang fit & jazz.
    Price consideration ata nung thread starter. Why not the Fit? In the long run hindi kasing economical ng isang locally assembled/sold unit.

The Fit and the Jazz are one and the same. Japan=Fit. Elsewhere=Jazz.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    unaimous go local

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
2002 honda fit japan, ok ba?