New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    First Of all Hi po sa lahat bago lang ako dito sa tsikot

July 8 when i was driving going to cavite from alabang medyo may kalakasan ang ulan nun galing ako sa wilcon builders sa alabang nang biglang kong npansin wala na yung busina ko.... then 3 days after that hindi ko na lang ito pinansin tapos i found out that yung power door lock sa left back door ng auto ko ay di na sya nag auauto lock pero yung iba kong door nag-rerespond kasabay nito nung parang nag lock yung handbrakes(ang tigas sobra naka park sya) then tinawagan ko na lang ung mekaniko nmin para ayusin buti hindi nya ako sinigil............ ano dpat kong gwin dun sa power doors nya ipa-talyer ko po ba hope to replay soon............

added info. my ride is a 1999 Honda Vti A/T trans.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    if its not engine/suspension related, i would not go to a "talyer" if i were you. for a car that old, and for a repair job that mundane, best not to have engine mechanics look at it. wag na din sa casa, tagain ka lang.

have the shops in banawe take a look at it. maybe just a stuck up actuator (mine's been acting up for a year now, di ko na lang pinapansin).

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Welcome to tsikot.

First the horn, check the fuse if it's not busted, if it's not then maybe the horn itself needs replacing. Second, the power door lock, my hunch is the same as voltcastillo, the power actuator might be busted na, have this changed in a car accessories shop, actuators cost 400 to 600 php.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ans_lim168 View Post
    Welcome to tsikot.

First the horn, check the fuse if it's not busted, if it's not then maybe the horn itself needs replacing. Second, the power door lock, my hunch is the same as voltcastillo, the power actuator might be busted na, have this changed in a car accessories shop, actuators cost 400 to 600 php.

Ano ang POWER ACTUATOR?
    EACH of the doors ba have this so-called ACTUATOR? or isang central actuator lang for all the doors? .

5. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    tama. each door has individual power actuators para gumana yung lock. ito ata talaga ang sakit ng EK, ganito din yung sa akin.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    thanks for the warm welcome

sige po dadalhin ko sa sa shop tnx po sa mga nag replay
    God Bless..... Have A SAfe Trip

7. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by silver streak View Post
    Ano ang POWER ACTUATOR?
    EACH of the doors ba have this so-called ACTUATOR? or isang central actuator lang for all the doors? .

Each door has an actuator, but the driver side has a small black box which is the central or the one that controls the other 3 actuators.

8. Join Date
    May 2009
    i think sakit tlg ng mga honda ung power door lock. hehe!

1999 Civic Handbrake And Power Door lock problems