New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Need advice To all Honda fans....especially accord... I saw an ad for 1990 accord.... I am planning to buy it.... I am just worried if its parts and accessories are still available? yung mga 1994 accord parts and accessories mgkkasya sa 1990 accord?

Im on a budget for a car unit...kasi yung iba ko budget is for bling blings and auto detailing to create a one sweet ride....

Any advice out there???....big thanks???....

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by devast View Post
    Need advice To all Honda fans....especially accord... I saw an ad for 1990 accord.... I am planning to buy it.... I am just worried if its parts and accessories are still available? yung mga 1994 accord parts and accessories mgkkasya sa 1990 accord?

Im on a budget for a car unit...kasi yung iba ko budget is for bling blings and auto detailing to create a one sweet ride....

sir if the availability of parts is in question, theres a lot of parts pa naman for that of model... HRC banawe and carpower sa pasay is your best bet. pero in my opinion, why not get the 94 na lang? at least mas bago ng konte.

the parts will always be there if there's the demand for it.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by archie123456789 View Post
    sir if the availability of parts is in question, theres a lot of parts pa naman for that of model... HRC banawe and carpower sa pasay is your best bet. pero in my opinion, why not get the 94 na lang? at least mas bago ng konte.

the parts will always be there if there's the demand for it.
    +1 ako .. di ba sabi mo gusto mo ng mas sweeter ride? then why not go for the 94 accord? mas maraming bling bling na available for this model ..

4. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    90 accord? hmm. unless binebenta sya ng less than 150 i wouldn't get it. much better pa yung mga 93 sentras in my opinion.

94 accords, excellent value for a big car these days. but if you're on a tight budget, baka magulat ka sa gas mileage. medyo mababa.

pero mas marami nga aftermarket parts yung 94 accords. mas madali pa iporma.

but if i were on a limited budget, i'd spend all the money to ensure the car's reliability muna. bling bling nga yung car mo every 100 kms tumitirik naman... well, lokohin ka lang ng mga mayabang na rice boys sa daan, hehe.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    pre,

i drive a 92 accord, CB7, F22A1 engine. mahirap maghanap ng parts ng accord natin. but so far, i'm able to use some 1994 suspension parts that are compatible with mine (shocks, bushings, control arm). just replaced my orig radiator last 2 weeks ago with a 1994 radiator. the hose positions fit except for some of the holes of the bolts that hold it in place. so, 2 bolts were not used anymore.

you'll be able to get brake parts, shocks from some shops here but they'll need to pull down the part to compare it.

the most basic part that i couldn't find in manila is the air filter, which i still have to get from the US through my cousin or brother in law.

i usually have my car serviced at supreme motors on yakal st, makati city. i also sometimes get parts from mahle auto parts on president ave, going to bf homes, pque. of at bf auto parts on aguirre ave inside bf homes.

try mo mag sign up sa Honda Club forums: http://z3.invisionfree.com/HCP/index.php. go to the groups, accord tuners.

or you can check the US based Honda Accord forum at http://www.cb7tuner.com/vbb/index.php

HTH

Quote Originally Posted by devast View Post

1990 Accord: Available ba parts & accessories?