New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    If you're opting for the Nitto brand of tires, I believe it will be better if you get the new Nitto Trail Grappler as the Mud Grappler is a dedicated off-road tire.

I will eventually upgrade to the Trail Grapplers myself once my BFG AT T/A KOs wear out.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2008
    [quote=HardCharger;1351593]If you're opting for the Nitto brand of tires, I believe it will be better if you get the new Nitto Trail Grappler as the Mud Grappler is a dedicated off-road tire.

I will eventually upgrade to the Trail Grapplers myself once my BFG AT T/A KOs wear out.

available na po ito ngayon sa concept one? where po nyo ito nakita tire shop and how much price? thanks

3. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by takegawa59 View Post
    available na po ito ngayon sa concept one? where po nyo ito nakita tire shop and how much price? thanks
    I'm actually gonna get them from my friend's shop, Jeff's Off Road Shop. He's got some coming in.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by HardCharger View Post
    I'm actually gonna get them from my friend's shop, Jeff's Off Road Shop. He's got some coming in.
    were is jeff's offroad shop?

just want to share what our Hilux is capable of doing...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0okxnPNWpb0&feature=rec-LGOUT-exp_fresh+div-HM"]YouTube - 2008 Toyota Hilux Polar Challenge[/ame]

5. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Nitto Trail Grappler is indeed a good compromise, much better than having A/Ts, but there's no wide variety of tire sizes yet accdg to their website. I would also consider this in the future.

Carlovil, Jeff's Off Road Shop is located in Baguio City but they can ship big items to Manila.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    The sizes on their website are not updated yet.

According to Jeff, the shipment he's getting have sizes that are not in the Nitto website yet.

Best to contact Jeff regarding the incoming sizes.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    *drave, ang ganda talaga ng hilux mo!

sana magkaroon din ako niyan!

8. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Walang magawa nung weekend..

Had my valve cover painted red..

Hood insulator was crumbling so I had to DIY another...

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Something for your appetite especially those who upgraded to bigger and heavier tires...

Just installed yesterday so it's still rough looking as my brakepads haven't properly seated yet.

They're Runstop rotors, drilled and slotted, 20-30% improvement in braking performance.

I have those in my everest and they're one of my great mods. I will have those also for my Jimny next week, hehe.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    BTW, here's the "before" pic of the rotors

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Toyota Hilux Mods