New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    This is cool! I'm thinking of getting this. Is the price you quoted inclusive of installation?

What if you already have another alarm system, will we have to remove the old one in order to use this one or can they work hand-in-hand?

You mentioned proximity activation and de-activation, what if you only want to go near your vehicle but do not want to lock/unlock it, do I have an option to select when it will or will not operate?

Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by aijie28 View Post
    sir howmuch if may kasamang engine push start/stop and power window closer?
    window closer sir is only P1500 it can be installed separately on top of your existing alarm. and pwede din syempre with PKE,

for the engine push start sir medyo mataas. PKE with engine push start will cost P16,000. thats why di ko muna sinama sa package.

rain sensor (automated wiper system) and light sensor (automated headlight system) is P7,000

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by meledson View Post
    redundant na ang susi kaya maganda ang push start.
    yup... i might upgrade my PKE soon with engine push start para maidemo na din. lalo na sa tulad kong lagi nakakalimot ng susi... ayaw ko na din lagi may nakasabit na key chain sa pants ko. hehehe

4. Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Sir Jedi,
    Paestimate naman how much would it cost for Innova with push button start/stop.
    Thanks!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Louie_18 View Post
    Sir Jedi,
    Paestimate naman how much would it cost for Innova with push button start/stop.
    Thanks!
    aabutin ng 16k with engine push start

6. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    i am a honda car owner; tanong ko lang, how will this work when the engine has an engine immobilizer? it will need to bypass the immobilizer (by implanting the chip into the ignition) to make the push-button work. hence, compromising the security feature of the car.

having said that, how will the car be secured from scanners because it sounds like the new security is using an RF to unlock the doors and etc?

please shed light into this because i am interested in purchasing/installing one especially the push-button feature.

cheers!

7. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Sir Jedi, pano po for example umaandar na sasakyan mo tapos na carjack, mamamatay po ba ang makina pag nakalayo na sa yo ang sasakyan? Tnx po...

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by puerick View Post
    Sir Jedi, pano po for example umaandar na sasakyan mo tapos na carjack, mamamatay po ba ang makina pag nakalayo na sa yo ang sasakyan? Tnx po...
    yan ang tanung... and isa pa po tanung sabi ninyo po hindi po ma start yung engine thru the key... what about jump start?

9. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    sir pag unlock and lock po ba may tunog parin?

10. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    any comment with this one? is this the same?

http://www.advancedkeys.com/products.htm

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
TsikotPKE Passive Keyless Entry with Immobilizer