New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Good Day Tsikoteers,

Group Buying / Team Buying definition:
    Several people - sometimes friends, but possibly strangers connected over the internet - agree to approach a vendor of a specific product in order to haggle with the proprietor as a group in order to get discounts. The entire group agrees to purchase the same item. The shoppers benefit by paying less, and the business benefits by selling multiple items at once.

“Group Buy Request” Rules
    The Group Buy Request forums are the authorized spot on the site for members to request group buys on items that they want and feel that other members will be interested in. Members can start a group buy request by just creating a new thread in the Group Buy Request forum. Other members can respond if they're interested in the group buy. The Authorized Vendors on the site will be monitoring the group buy threads, and will respond with offers for group buy pricing when there is enough interest. In the event that none of the authorized vendors can offer a group price on the item, and a member thinks they have a line on a vendor who can, the member can contact the Admin to initiate contact with the vendor. Members are NOT allowed to post group buys which they organize, only Authorized Vendors or Admins can post a group buy offer.

Tsikot.com already has a good relationship with different suppliers, distributors, importers, automotive service providers and even car dealers.

PROHIBITED:
    * Members posting group buy request for items that they are selling themselves
    * Non-authorized vendors posting group buy request or responding to group buy requests
    * Members posting a group buy request from an outside vendor, whether they are affiliated with the vendor or not (i.e. - you work there, it's my brother-in-law, etc.)
    *We will ban any member who will violate this rule
    *Only Automotive related products and services will be allowed for GBR.

"Group Buy Request" Posting Format

1. Thread Title: Product/service Name Group Buy Request
    example: Passive Keyless Entry Group Buy Request
    Chevrolet Cruze Group Buy Request
    Paint Wash-Over Group Buy Request

2. Content

- Product/Service Name
    - Complete Description
    - Average Market Retail Price / Street Price
    - Pictures if applicable

3. Personal comments/post about your request

4. Inform the visitors to validate their interest by posting their usernames in this format

1. jedi
    2. lexter
    3. caloy - 2 items ( members can purchase/acquire 2 or more products or services , maximum of 5)

5. Copy the thread URL, and post it on your Facebook wall, twitter, other websites and email the link to your friends.
    Once your Group Buy Request already gained enough interest, Tsikot.com will negotiate and haggle for a volume discount from distributors, suppliers, importers or service providers.

We will then feature it on "Group Buy Offer" section

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by jedi View Post
    Good Day Tsikoteers,

Group Buying / Team Buying definition:
    Several people - sometimes friends, but possibly strangers connected over the internet - agree to approach a vendor of a specific product in order to haggle with the proprietor as a group in order to get discounts. The entire group agrees to purchase the same item. The shoppers benefit by paying less, and the business benefits by selling multiple items at once.

“Group Buy Request” Rules
    The Group Buy Request forums are the authorized spot on the site for members to request group buys on items that they want and feel that other members will be interested in. Members can start a group buy request by just creating a new thread in the Group Buy Request forum. Other members can respond if they're interested in the group buy. The Authorized Vendors on the site will be monitoring the group buy threads, and will respond with offers for group buy pricing when there is enough interest. In the event that none of the authorized vendors can offer a group price on the item, and a member thinks they have a line on a vendor who can, the member can contact the Admin to initiate contact with the vendor. Members are NOT allowed to post group buys which they organize, only Authorized Vendors or Admins can post a group buy offer.

Tsikot.com already has a good relationship with different suppliers, distributors, importers, automotive service providers and even car dealers.

PROHIBITED:
    * Members posting group buy request for items that they are selling themselves
    * Non-authorized vendors posting group buy request or responding to group buy requests
    * Members posting a group buy request from an outside vendor, whether they are affiliated with the vendor or not (i.e. - you work there, it's my brother-in-law, etc.)
    *We will ban any member who will violate this rule
    *Only Automotive related products and services will be allowed for GBR.

Once your Group Buy Request already gained enough interest, Tsikot.com will negotiate and haggle for a volume discount from distributors, suppliers, importers or service providers.

We will then feature it on "Group Buy Offer" section
    I like this.. I would like to buy a roof carrier from carryboy, perhaps others out there would like to buy also...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by TholitzReloaded View Post
    I like this.. I would like to buy a roof carrier from carryboy, perhaps others out there would like to buy also...
    sir, you can create a thread for this dito sa group buy request forums... if marami interested... i will personally negotiate a volume discount sa carryboy... i have their contact details naman, wala pa namang required deposit sa GBR eh.

Group Buy Request Rules