New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002

THE DEAL IS ON

SRP: P10,000 (for walk in customers and non tsikoteers)
    Buy It Now: P9,000 (we will process your order immediately)
    Group Buy: P8,450

addons:
    Power Window Closers: P1,500 , upon leaving your car, the system will look for open windows and close it.

Push Start Button: P2,500 Start your engines with a push of a button.

Group Buy Rules:
    1. P8,450 discounted price for 2 sure buyers (minimum)
    2. 50% deposit is required (Cash,Check, Credit Card/Paypal)
    3. Free shipping/delivery anywhere in the Philippines
    4. FREE 3M car wipe and tsikot.com sticker (P350 value)
    5. Once we receive the 50% deposit from at least 2 buyers, we will process the order.
    6. We will notify you to confirm and to complete your order payment
    7. Invite your friends to buy this product by reposting this thread to other forums and facebook

Produc Description

I installed this new gadget to my car. I also combined it with power window closer, so every time i leave my car, the system will check all open windows and close it automatically. Its now a full proof anti carnap device but it serves its purpose. I am using it for more than a month now.

*Passive keyless entry, More Convenient, totally hands free, automatically lock/unlock.
    *Card type design of smart key, easy to carry, can insert in wallet.
    *Double ensure. Backup transponder (credit card figure, no battery ) stand by. Can be used to unlock and disarm when smart key out of battery or damaged.
    *Safety, two way ID code check with hoping code.

Main Functions

1. Passive Door Locking

By simply walking over 1.5 to 2 meters away from your car, doors will automatically lock and ARM the security system.

2. Unlocks Doors Automatically

As you approach your vehicle and arrive in range of 1.5 to 2 meters, the system will automatically identify the driver who has a valid access key and unlock the doors immediately.

3. Immobilizer Function

The PKE system still includes an immobilizer function. It can provide the user with the most comprehensive protection against vehicle theft. Once users enter the vehicle and attempt to start it, the device will verify the driver’s access key. If a valid access key is identified, the LED will turn off allowing the driver to start the vehicle. If not, the horn and lights will sound and flash an alarm, and the vehicle engine can not be started.

4. Backup Transponder Function

Even if the access key has low or exhausted battery power, or is damaged, driver can use the backup transponder (like a credit card) to unlock. This function ensures the vehicle can be driven by the legitimate owner 100% of the time.

Other Function:

1. Hi-classify Safety

The highest level of security US made RFID core chip is used, and mutual authentication is done between the access keys and the base which installs it in vehicles, and also we used hopping code technology, making it extremely difficult to crack the access key.

2. Convenient Access Key

The Access Key is very thin, only 6mm thick, and also only 2/3 of credit card size. Easy to carry, can be put it in wallet, and need not be taken out to use. Consequently it will be carried separately from other keys providing added safety and convenience.

3. Alarm Accuracy

The system will initiate alarm only when the vehicle has suffered real violation, and will not be triggered by lightning or other harmless influences.

4. Unclosed Door Alarm

If driver leaves vehicle without closing a door or doors, the system will let you know with a separate open door alarm when the key leaves the contact range. Even if this alarm is ignored the car alarm will still be in effect.

5. Nullifies Frequency Jamming Devices

Some thieves use frequency jamming to jam remote controls, stopping the system from arming, they can steal the vehicle. Our system can not be jammed and avoids the possibility of such theft. Even being jammed, the doors still will be locked.

6. Stops Code Scanner Yard Sweeping Dead in it’s Tracks

Many thieves will use a code-scanner to sweep yards when drivers open or close vehicle doors by remote control, and copy signals to steal vehicles. The access key uses mutual authentication technology, and hopping code to avoid this.

Dealers and Distributors are welcome, Cebu, Davao, northern and southern luzon area.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    walang Cagayan de Oro?

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Madali lang ba ito install? Like any aftermarket keyless entry? Musta warranty sir? Interested in your product sir.
    Sana makakuha ako kasabay for group buy

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    taga saan kyo sir?parang alarm installation lang sir.you can make the deposit sir madali lang naman makumpleto. Pm me your contact details sir

5. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Mga boss, I have a 1995 honda civic lx, hindi pa sya naka-power windows. Can it be converted to power windows? How much would it cost?

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ^ i think you need to install the power window mechanism separately (buy the motor, and install etc etc)

does this still has the remote control that most alarm/anti-theft system have? along with the credit card-like backup "controller"?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by JJCarEnthusiast View Post
    ^ i think you need to install the power window mechanism separately (buy the motor, and install etc etc)

does this still has the remote control that most alarm/anti-theft system have? along with the credit card-like backup "controller"?

no remote control sir, yung smartkey na mismo ang remote mo, wala ng pipindutin, then backup yung credit card type na transponder

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ah ok.. so pano gamitin yung transponder? i swipe ba yun?

Quote Originally Posted by JJCarEnthusiast View Post
    ah ok.. so pano gamitin yung transponder? i swipe ba yun?
    itatap lang po yung ID card

10. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    musta po dito panu ba gumamit ng forum dito.. naghahanap kasi ko ng second hand na fortuner pano po bako makakapagtanong kung saan ako makakakita. thanks.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
TsikotPKE Push Start, Window Closer