New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    noticed street diggings by Maynilad? chances are ito ang contractor, just be aware of its construction fence, baka mabagsakan car nyo, like what happened yesterday to our trooper, and true to my gut feel, ayaw ipagawa trooper ko sa gusto kong talyer for a mere cost of 5k for fender + post, dapat in-house painter land daw nya, at less that 2k lang yon.

Last year ng maatrasan ang trooper ko ng truck sa QA U-turn, may-ari pa ang tumawag at nag-text sa akin, pinapunta nya insurance guy sa amin, and allowed me to have our trooper fixed at alllen isidro (front Sto Domingo). Walang hassle in my part, though the car was away for 3 days.

The owner drives a black Honda CRV ZBW 407... and if in case naka-engage nyo sa isang road accident (knock on wood), you know the character of the person you're dealing with.

Unsolicited info from his guard, nkasagi na rin daw construction fence nila ng benz, C240 yata, and they paid 30k...

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Baka newbie palang na contractor or sadyang di marunong sa work dynamics.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nakakalbo na, definitely not a newbie in this world he he he

talks yesterday before noon, proved to be unfruitful, binaliktad na story -- ako daw bumangga, napakawalanghiya talaga!

Just like any traffic accidents, never leave the place hanggat walang pix, or a police officer to note the accident

4. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    loko yun ah.

karmahin sana yang mokong na yan.

ZMR, a maynilad conractor