New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    if you see someone sells a black nissan cefiro with license plate ZAK 188, DONT BUY IT! that car hit and ran my old nissan car while moving along commonwealth avenue, quezon city on december 21, 2009 around 4:00am, filed a police report and verified with lto the owner's name (it owns by a big company) naka alarm na yan kotse baka maloko lang kayo

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I verified thru sms and per LTO this vehicle has no alarm...FYI.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Accurate ba talaga yung sms sa LTO regarding sa alarm?

4. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Djerms View Post
    pano mag pa verify thru SMS?

5. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    tnx for the info going to lto to report this car together with my police report

6. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    sir, it is not accurate thru SMS. Try my friend's Crosswind. It was carnapped (actually carjacked) last 2006 and when you SMS for its alarms, apprehension whatsoever, it says it doesnt have any yet may friend filed one. Plate number is XFY 291 white Crosswind XUV. you can try it if you like, there's the plate.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Well another palpak system by the LTO. Uh I forgot, I live in the Philippines.....

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Another way for the telcos to get 2.50php from your wallet.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Actually updating/correcting the data can be done in an instant.I experience this when I was transferring ownership of the pick up I bought. When you text LTO at 2600 its reflexting the year model of 1997 which is false as it is a 2001 so I went to the LTO office where the pick up is registered to get the OR and CR in my name and I notice that there is a error with the year model which is 1997 intstead of 2001 so I went back to the window and told the clerk about the error then she corrected the hard copy and database as well.So right after that moment I texted LTO at 2600 year model was corrected 2001.

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    wag ka na magtaka kung hindi nakaalarma yan kasi hindi naman ganun kaaccurate ang sms nila, meron pa nga nakareport na mismo sa LTO sa main office pero pag dating sa sms walang alarm.....FYI

kaya ako hindi ako masyadong umaasa sa ganyan.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast