New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think this guy should belong to Grupo MalIDIOT instead.

I was on EDSA when this gray, untinted, pormado (body kit, wheels, lowered, etc.) Honda Jazz with blazing HID's came up behind me. Grabe sumakit ang mga mata ko. I already switched to anti-glare on my interior mirror but his HID's were right smack on my driver's side exterior mirror. So I lower the window to block the mirror with my hand and I waved my hand to inform him that the glare was offensive already. I did this on and off for the better part of five minutes.

Obviously oblivious (or probably ignorant of driving signals), he did nothing and just continued driving with his lights blazing. So on my last 'mirror wave', I waved my third finger instead then changed lanes when I got past those pesky EDSA buses na nakabalagbag sa daan.

Guess what the idiot does, he tailgates me with his lights still blazing. Nananadya na talaga. Even if I re-aim the mirrors masakit sa mata. So I try to put vehicles between him and me (shield, hehehe). Nananadya talaga. Nung huli, hindi na siya nakasingit sa buffer ko. What he does is cut me off to show me his finger, too. What was he thinking trying to block a rig double his size? Hindi din ata nag-aral ng physics ito.

So I just play it cool and fall back a few cars behind. Naghahanap ako ng mobile or ng motorcycle cop which could possibly be used in apprehending the perpetrator. Pero wala na akong makita that time. When my U-turn slot came, I slowed down, he slowed down too! Pero hindi pala mag-u-u-turn. Hayun muntik nang mabangga ng mga u-turning vehicles. Hahahaha.

IDIOT TALAGA.

Ingat na lang kayo mga peeps. Mukhang nagpapa-impress sa kasama niyang chick (silog?), eh.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

sumakit ulo ko sa kayabangan at kaTANGAHAN ng driver na yan...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    sa tagalog walang etiketa... at bastus....

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    nyak! naliitan ata sa pajero mo sir.. hehehehe...

5. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    bobo pala talaga eh, hanggang porma lang hahaha... Saan po pala nangyari? ako ginawa ko sa, naka position yung isa kong Foglight sa roolbar ko sa likod para pag may mayabang na naka HID cguradong hihinto sila sa hehehehe...

6. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Money can't buy class... nor manners.

Just shows his sort of breeding, or lack of it.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2004
    pag ganyan usually binabagalan ko para mag pass cla... one time nag full stop ako sa may slex going to villamor dahil sa delivery van na sobrang liwanag, one time full stop naman dahil sa l300 (govt plates) na ganun din... yung sa l300 sinigawan ko pa...

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    panahon na para maglagay ng windshield washer sa rear bumper filled with paint remover/brake fluid! mag-tail gate sila magdamag para mas malaki sira ehehehe!

9. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Ignorant yan, ngayon lang nakagamit ng sasakyan.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    you should have used your parking brake para mabasag ang ilaw niya sa rear bumper mo.

Page 1 of 23 1234511 ... LastLast
XRT-695 'Grupo Maldito' Honda Jazz