New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    I was about to turn right at Roxas Blvd. corner of Padre Burgos when this Ford Everest who was to the left of me (wrong lane) forced himself into my lane while making his turn, we would've collided if I hadn't stepped on my brakes in time. The bad thing was my kids were with me and it shook them up a bit. What pissed me off was he was right beside me so there's no way that he didn't see me. He just didn't give a damn whether he will be endangering others or not. If somebody here knows the driver of this Everest, please tell him off before he endangers or kills someone with his stupid driving.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Tsktsk.....dami talaga stupid drivers na nagkalat sa Manila.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    ah napansin nyo din. based on my experience, Manila has the worst drivers. at pinaka-dupang sa lanes.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    di talaga maiiwasan yan... pag pasensyahan mo na lang kung hindi masisira lang ang araw mo...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    marami talaga mga tantaladong drivers ang dami namang mga traffic officers. mga rubbish yan

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    palampasin mo lang lang yan... lamig lang ng ulo... isipin mo na na lang na pag-uwi mo sa bahay, ON lang ang kyumpyuter, log-in sa tsikot sabay labay ng sama ng loob... dito mo na lang pagmumurahin yung mga fafang barubal....

7. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Base on your account, I can assume that your expecting that SOB to crowd your lane that's why you were able to avoid the collision. You're practicing defensive driving kaya ligtas ang pamilya mo. Good work, Sir. Pasensya na, maraming tarantado ngayon.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Di kaya nasa blind side ka niya?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Bravoexo
    sir wrong lane pa yata

I don't think he's on the blind spot, since he's comming from the left of falken.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
XRP-359 Dark Blue Ford Everest, did Ray Charles teach you how to drive?