New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    I was traversing EDSA's northbound lane at 1:30 this afternoon, was with my wife and kid as we just came from a pedia appointment at The Medical City. Cruising along just outside the yellow lane in front of Camp Aguinaldo, I spotted two vehicles on my rear view mirror, muscling their way through traffic: a red Ford Expedition with plate number XRA-726, and a gray Toyota Innova whose plate I didn't catch. Both cars were unmarked and had their headlights on.

The Innova stayed behind me, but the Expedition slowly sidled up to my left side, eventually settling at my 10 o'clock position. As we were approaching the Santolan flyover, the Expedition suddenly swerved to the right, into my lane; I only had seconds to slam on the brakes and blare my horn, almost expecting a collision as the Expedition continued to plow through to inside the yellow lane, where it was joined by the Innova. It became apparent that the two vehicles were headed toward Santolan, under the flyover. My wife was verbally restraining me against giving chase since my baby daughter was sleeping on board and we were already late for work. No turn signal, no hand signal, not even so much as a wave of apology from the faggot behind the Expedition's wheel.

Note that the Expedition had grille-mounted red and blue strobe lights, so the vehicle could belong to either a politician, a military/police officer, or just another arrogant civilian. And what gets my goat even more is that the driver of the Expy pulled off that stunt despite my car having a big yellow "Baby On Board!" sign; it's impossible for that idiot not to have noticed that sign since it's mounted squarely on my tailgate, easily noticeable as one passes by my rear.

To the driver and owner of this red Ford Expedition, plate number XRA-726: Whoever you are, for purposely putting my wife and kid in mortal danger with your reckless driving, may every single member of your family suffer a slow and agonizing death before the year ends, may your entire clan be erased from the face of God's green earth and may the hounds of fate hunt you down like the vermin that you are.

Last edited by Bogeyman; September 24th, 2008 at 05:15 PM.

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    remember, for those kinds of people, this is their 'heaven'. when they die, they'll be spending eternity in hell.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    chances are its an arrogant police officer going to crame ang dami ganyan towards crame lalo tuloy, nabubuhol traffic dun

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Don't worry, people like that, always get what they do deserve

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    hey isang beses ko lang click ung post reply ah.. bakit dalawa lumabas...

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    You're one of the more level headed persons I've seen here on the forum. Just keep your cool and let it pass, nobody really pays attention to the yellow Baby On Board sign and what's worse, nobody really pays attention to common courtesy these days.

Maintain your footing and don't let it affect you or your family, realize you can move on stronger than before. Good luck and be safe.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    This scenario happens several times from morning till night everyday. Just be extra careful and try to avoid and stay away form them or let them pass.

Mbeige is right. Nobody pays attention to Baby on Board sign, even the Baby (Armalite) on Board sign. Just let it pass.

A friendly advice, please refrain from cursing.

:beer: [SIZE="1"]3724[/SIZE]

8. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by coiter View Post
    remember, for those kinds of people, this is their 'heaven'. when they die, they'll be spending eternity in hell.
    well said!

XRA-726: Reckless a**hole