New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    I'm usually just a lurker and a light poster at tsikot, so it's a shame that my first ever topic is at the Goon Squad to report the accident I witnessed just a couple of hours ago.

I was outside an upholstery shop along President's Av in BF, waiting for my seatcovers. Suddenly, I heard a crash. It was this white RAV4 that hit a grey sedan in the opposite lane while trying to overtake. The SUV backed up a bit, and zoomed away - but not til I got the plate.

I approached the grey sedan to report the plate. Luckily, the driver wasn't hurt, and her car's bumper only had a small dent. I remember that the RAV had its front quarter panel smashed in. Instant karma, maybe?

Anyway, the driver told me that the RAV's driver was also female. The cops have been notified. Still, this serves as a bit of warning for everyone. Info is very welcome as well.

Again, the suspect's car is a white Toyota RAV4, 2004 4x4 model. Plate is XPJ-271.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Didn't get a name...but the plate number is indeed registered to a 2004 freedom white Toyota Rav4 (1/12/2011)

3. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    This is really saddening. Hope the cops won't sleep on it.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Walandyo,- araw-araw, diyan kami dumaraan ni wifey papuntang trabaho... I'll be on the look out for that white RAV4 - XPJ 271.

Babae pala ang driver. Dapat, bilang babae,- nagpakatino siya para panagutan ang nangyari... Utak magnanakaw iyang ginawa niya...

12.5K:soccer:

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    *CVT:

Malay mo. Baka magnanakaw talaga yun.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2005

^^ Oo nga, ano?....

12.5K:soccer:

7. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    [SIZE="3"]Hmmm...

Guyz..matanong nga lang...

Sa mga ganyang pangyayari wala na ba tayong ibang pwedeng gawin kung

hindi kunin yung plate#???

Halimbawang nakabangga ng sasakyan...much worse TAO...

Kung sakaling may sasakyan tayo eh pwede ba natin habulin at subukan

harangan or ipitin para hindi na makalayo? Babayaran ba ng gobyerno yung

damages ng sasakyan natin kung sakaling ginawa natin ang heroic act na

ito??? Kasi, sa aking palagay yung mga ganyang tumatakbi eh may tinatago

ang mga yan eh,,,baka may droga o illegal na bagay sa loob ns sasakyan

kaya sila ganyan...

Has anyone done anything more than writing down the P#..?
    [/SIZE]

8. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    abayaran ba ng gobyerno yungdamages ng sasakyan natin kung sakaling ginawa natin ang heroic act na ito???
    I would definitely say that the government wouldn't do this at all! All you'd probably get is some 15 mins. of fame if ever the media gets a glimpse of the story.

I wouldn't say all of them may illegal sa kotse nila, probably yung iba nagppanic lang kaya tumatakas. May iba bumabalik pag natauhan at kumalma. Although sad to say, may iba rin na charge to experience ang ginagawa.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Thank you for posting this and for helping me last night. I was the victim of that car. Please do notify me when you spot this car. I have already gone through the LTO office and accomplished my police report last night. Hopefully, I will know the name of the owner and the address of the car today.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    ang mahirap kasi dito,based on my own experience,nakuha ko nga plaka then nung nag try ako magreport sa LTFRB and MMDA kailangan pa ng written complaint,appearance sa mga hearings etc. so talagang mag uubos tayo ng oras,naabala na nga tayo argabyado pa din

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
XPJ-271, you shouldn't have run.: