New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    grabe talaga area na yan, di talaga nagbibigayan. But good job ian on staying calm.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by pajerokid
    by the way, just a bit of trivia.

In police reports, V2 is always the culprit. (in two car accidents)
    unfortunately sir PK, i happened to be the V2. but then, it was my right of way,(its green light which i didn't add in the sworn statement) and actually i offered to pay for the damages just before the police report came out. but then, police report, MMDA enforcer, and the investigator, prevailed. i actually thought o not getting the police report, and just pay then dad mentioned to me i didn't have to go get the police report. but at the last minute, he told he'd accompany me to get it.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Ano nangyari? bayad u ng vios?

Swerte mo a, fair yung police report. That is extremely rare.

4. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    dapat lng sa kanya.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    flagg, unfortunately no. but he got marked on the side. yes, the report seemed fair because of the technicalities. but then, i'm dealing with a family driver, who doesn't care about their boss' vehicle. kapal nga nang mukha e, nagsisigaw pa dun. halatang-halata na mali siya.

6. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    hmmmm..... i remember watching a similar incident sa TV.... yung guy walang kasalanan. umabot sa korte at malinaw naman na wala. but since sinabi niya na siya ang magbabayad, pinagbayad siya nung judge.... i hope di mangyari sa yo to

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    baka nga pagbayarin ka since my sworn statement ka na babayaran mo.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    malabo na sir. di nya ako pwedeng habulin. kasi malinaw naman dun sa police report at yung pulis mismo ang nagsabi na di ko na dapat bayaran e. saka napaka-minor lang naman nung damage nya, plus wala namang nasaktan, kaya i doubt na lumala pa yung sitwasyon. teka sir, taga saan ka ba? sa US?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    tama wag mo bayaran.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    i was waiting for the call from the other party if ever they want to talk, then possibly counter my proposal, if ever they would claim the participation fee.

up until now, no calls nor contacts have been made by the other party. i wonder if i called to remind them of their responsibilities...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
XLP 142, eto ang sa'yo...