New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    XLP 142, eto ang sa'yo...

i got involved in an accident last saturday morning while i'm bound
    to the office. i'm in the intersection of EDSA and Pasay Road, northbound when i decided to fill-up, coz i'm low in fuel. to cut the story short, there has
    been an occassion on CSA in Dasmariñas Village, so traffic in that intersection was gridlocked. as the vehicle in my front moved i tried to follow with my lights on and since the lights were green, i decided to go for it. when this stupid Toyota Vios XLP 142 cut me and asserted that he should go first. being prudent driver i gave way, when wham, next thing i knew, the right hand doors of the Vios was on my front bumper. calmly, i assess the situation. the driver of the said car was so furious that he scolded me, which i countered with a calm voice and said there is no need to shout. i asked the driver if the car is insured, he said i should talk to the owner (who at the time
    was also furious) and so complying that i even offered to pay the participation fee on the spot to settle the matter. but the stood their ground and said they a police report. so i said OK.

at the precint, when we filed a police report, the driver has displayed quite an initiative shouldering the expenses of the Xerox Copy and the fare of the MMDA enforcer that accompanied us.

this really irritates me since i'm late for work and i have tons of paperworks not mention the snail-paced process of the investigation by the investigator. so we got ourselves sworn statement when done, the investigator even asked both of us, "ina-amin mo ba na may kasalanan ka?" the driver of the
    Vios said no. i said no, but i wrote down that i would cover the cost of participation fee (which i shouldn't have done) the investigator even chided me "iho, di mo inaamin na may kasalanan ka, pero nilagay mo dito, babayaran mo na lang- admission of guilt yon"... naku, patay. sabi ko na nga ba. so, we got outside inspected the damages on the cars (both mine and Vios), clearly the marke on the doors says, the car i was driving was at rest. the nasty gash, says so.

after that, the investigator dismissed us, saying on monday we should get the police report. so, both of us complied. turns out, the based on the investigation its not my fault since my vehicle is at rest during the time of the incident.

Mamang Driver, you got me scared, but i got you fooled. kala mo naisahan mo ako. nasigawan mo nga ako nung una pero di kita babayaran, kasi
    di ko kasalanan...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    hahhahaha.. daming gnyan n craulo

3. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    ano ba yan.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tama lang na wag mong bayaran

5. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    sana merong mga built-in video cams sa mga cars para kita agad kung sino may sala :-D

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    never concede anything until the police report comes out.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    by the way, just a bit of trivia.

In police reports, V2 is always the culprit. (in two car accidents)

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    rex... buti na lang ok lumabas yung police report!

9. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    oo nga tama lang yun huwag mo bayaran..

10. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    lesson sa kanya yan...dapat di sya mayabang, baka makatapat sila..ng isang katulad nila

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
XLP 142, eto ang sa'yo...