New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I was on my way home in the Pajero this afternoon. I had just turned right from Elliptical and was now heading towards Fairview.

Naturally, marami ding kumakanan dahil rush hour so I just positioned myself nearest the center island para wala masyadong istorbo.

Then this white ex-JDM Pajero ( XJP 876 ) from the next lane (on my right) suddenly flicks ("sinaltik") his Pajero into my lane as if I was not there. I doubt if he could not see me because my lights were already on and it was still daytime. His actions result in a near collision. But instead of avoiding me, he continues to press me into the center island. And he is not doing it gently. Talagang sinasaltik. Yung tipong parang lumulundag yung Pajero niya from rest.

So I say to myself that it's enough and it's unsafe. I call on the Stebel for some audible warning and shift from low beams to brights (baka nga kasi bulag).

Then I switched lanes (to the lane where he came from). When I was passing him he lowered his right window. I could see his female companion (gf? mistress? wife? hairdresser? :D ). But he could see me too since my window was half down (the a/c was freezing). He really gave me this evil eye. Hehehe. Though I was really poker-faced at the time and could not really get his point.

Suddenly, he flicks his car again into my lane! Goddamnit, nananadya na ang gagong ito, ha. Don't want tempers to flare so I just move into the next farther lane and just crank up the music.

Apparently this guy is allergic to being passed by someone he just cut off so aggressively a few minutes ago so he gives chase. I couldn't care less. He passes me. The zooms off (with all the might of 125 bhp...) and cuts off other hapless motorists. What was silly is that he was not really gaining any distance from me. He just cuts left and right but we are still just roughly a few vehicles apart no matter how crazed he gets.

Out of desperation, he just drives on the Commonwealth shoulder. Where a stopped FX taxi awaits to greet him. He jumps back onto tarmac again, almost slamming into a jeepney.

Maybe he just can't get over the fact that I (as well as the other vehicles he cut off) are still on his *ss and he is not making any time.

Last ditch effort, he speeds off. But wait, he is supposed to go ABOVE the flyover and not below like I was. So what does he do? At the last second, he swerves into the long que of vehicle going up the flyover. How I wish that his Pajero was the one that flipped over and caught fire rather than the Vios in the news.

I just drive home...low lifes like that don't deserve my attention. Ingat na lang mga fellow Tsikoteers at baka ma-encounter niyo din. XJP 876 po ang plate number ulit.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    What an a**hole.

Nakakainis pa dun eh mukhang unprovoked yung behavior niya.

3. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    madami na akong nakasabayan ng ganyang driver, one time isang revo naman. ayaw maunahan. d naman ako nakikipag karerahan sa kanya.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    kakainis nga un ganyan.. kanina inipit ako ng jeep sa gilid sa may e.rod un padating na ng araneta.. tinabihan ko.. siya pa may may ganang magalit ang magsisigaw dun at nanghahamon.. kung wala lang ako kasama pinatulan ko na un.. nakakainis minsan.. sila na may mali sila pa may ganang magalit..

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Traffic turning into right Commonwealth was very dense at the time. Baka gusto andun agad siya near the center divider. Walang pasensya maghintay...

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    maybe nagpapasikat dun sa chick na kasama nya?

or di siya pinagbigyan kaya ayun sa kalsada nya nilalabas ang sama ng loob nya?

or sinabihan sya nung chick na "fafa, di ako enjoy. sobrang liit naman kasi! hmmmp!"

or worse, di na naman tumayo ang kanyang junior and you know what impotent men do!

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    baka nagpapasikat sa chicks nya...

8. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    hayy naku... bagay maging bus driver sa edsa

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    nagpapasikat lang yun sa chicks. Makakatagpo din yan ng may topak sigurado titiklop din yan.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Baka sobrang horny na niya. Sana sinabi mo nasa pasig ang mga murang motel..hehe. Anyway, congrats for not flaring up and stooping down to the level of the A**hole. Idol ka talaga doc!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
XJP-876 - The GEN II Pajero From Hell