New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    I don't make patol people like that, specially in unsafe situations. That's why I prefer really fast cars -- para hindi ako ma-insecure.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by pup2 View Post
    I don't make patol people like that, specially in unsafe situations. That's why I prefer really fast cars -- para hindi ako ma-insecure.
    hehe .. correct .. may inabo naring ako ganyan eh .. tunog lang pala mabilis ..

3. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by kiper View Post
    bakit mo pa kasi hindi pinagbigyan?

feeling nya siguro pinatulan mo at nakikipag karera ka sa kanya.
    Boss di ko sya pinatulan. I let him pass at the first best opportunity I saw, kung saan wala syang pwedeng ibang madisgrasyang kotse at maluwag ang kalsada.

I may drive fast and I'm no saint but I give a good margin between other cars. This guy, he takes no prisoners. Absolutely no room for error. I was trying to put some distance between our bumpers in case he f***s up...well obviously that didn't work. More out of fear than "patol" really
    Last edited by Type 100; March 28th, 2008 at 09:09 AM.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    What i do sometimes when i'm in the mood and it seems the guy ius ust egging for a race is to just drive a little slower, giving the guy a harder time to pass (pa-simple lang) then i let him go ahead. Then I follow from a distance to enjoy the show (may papatol din usually hehehe).

5. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    What i do sometimes when i'm in the mood and it seems the guy ius ust egging for a race is to just drive a little slower, giving the guy a harder time to pass (pa-simple lang) then i let him go ahead. Then I follow from a distance to enjoy the show (may papatol din usually hehehe).
    sir vinj,

sarap nang feeling mang-ganyan noh ..? hehe .. na try ko narin minsan ..

6. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    IMO it was a good decision to let him pass. :thumbup:

These kinds of acts of stupidity often ends up in accidents and the one who pay the price are usually the innocent ones. Will you be able to sleep at night if somebody gets hurt out of these nonsense races?

Baka nga si daddy ang nagbabayad ng gas and insurance nya so maybe it doesn't matter to him kung nagaaksya sha ng gas or whatever.

I hate spoiled brats :boo:

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    If I were in your shoes and since I was taking the only open spaces, I would have simply slowed down. If he flashed me, I would slow down even further and basically block his path. It's happened many times already and people who tailgate me this way when I was there just backed off.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    Sometimes I do this too, then the guy f*cks up or nearly does, while we're way back also enjoying the show.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Sakin baliktad naman un VIOS na nag trip sakin. Sa Star. Pumwesto sa harap ko. Wer running both like 100+, tapos biglang bagal down to 50. D ko nakuha un plate, bigla naman karipas.

As usual, kung baliw ang mundo, marami talaga baliw na tao.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Type 100 View Post
    It was seemingly intent on either racing me or crashing into my rear.

My right foot was almost instinctively burying itself deeper into the throttle as my speedometer read 115 km/h and climbing. I wanted to get away from this tailgating idiot.

My blood is still boiling with frustration because the proud part of me thinks I lost our duel. But when I think about where exactly we were duking it out, on the open road, shared with many other motorists...maybe I was correct in letting the jerk pass.

Caveat emptor.

change your driving instinct and lower ur pride. this will keep you alive.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
XJJ 548: Boyracer alert!