New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    hello mga guys. vent ko lang ang yung experience ko last night while driving home. there is this white Isuzu Crosswind (XCU 863), who drives like sh!t.

imagine this, you were patiently waiting in line to cross an intersection (Araneta cor E. Rodriguez in QC) when this stupid Crosswind took the lane from my left (which is strictly for left turn and forced to swerve right vague missing my left wing mirror. i thought that was the end of it. but then, after a while, saw it again tailgating me. after a few intersections, apparently, this bloke, really wanted to hit it off. so at green, i decided to keep my distance, (actually, laying rubber on the pavement) and keep my paces. the stupid is still at my back. i don't know if it was exhaustion or exasperation, i gave the finger and brake check. the fool, tried to block me as i follow him (i let the fool pass, no sense of having the chap at my back, beside i had set my beams high).

ingat kayo dito kay XCU 863, mabagal na ayaw magpasingit. pag siningitan mo hahabulin ka. ewan, if saw it near my place, yari siya.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    nasan ba si de dios kung kelan mo kelangan?

3. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    grabe naman...

4. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    madami naman drivers who drive like **** nuh!!!lalo na sa edsa pati sa macapagal...basta dapat tayong mga tsikoteers hindi katulad nila...

5. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    actually, game ako kung la lang ako problema. halos pabanga ko nga yung likod ng car ko e. kung pupwersahin ko, di aabot sa akin yan. yoko lang talaga nang gulo.

also, wala namang taga-tsikot na sira ulo magdrive. we promote proper, disciplined and safe driving. ewan ko lang yung mga walang sticker.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    When using my beater car, I'm tempted to slam on the brakes when somebody is tailgating me.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    rex...

inggit lang yan sa Dmax mo. hehe.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    A Crosswind A/T shouldn't be able to keep up with practically any regular car. Probably even a Picanto can outrun it.

You could have either smoked the jerk or hit him hard behind the rear fender on a curve to spin him off. If he's trying to kill you then by all means do what's needed to prevent that, but also take into account other innocent motorists.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by mazdamazda
    rex...

inggit lang yan sa Dmax mo. hehe.
    parekoy, taga meycauayan. kotse yung dala ko kahapon. kung dmax yun, asar talo lalo sa kin yun. hehehe

10. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by squala
    A Crosswind A/T shouldn't be able to keep up with practically any regular car. Probably even a Picanto can outrun it.

You could have either smoked the jerk or hit him hard behind the rear fender on a curve to spin him off. If he's trying to kill you then by all means do what's needed to prevent that, but also take into account other innocent motorists.
    tama ka. that would come last in my mind. kaya nga nung pinuwersa nyan pumasok sa lane ko, back off na ko. not worth it. already gave the jerk a "finger" as in hayagan ha, baba ng binta, flailing my arm in the air. :D

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
XCU 863 - what the hell is your problem?