New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by sm2by View Post
    Thanks for reading guys, I'm sorry I offended some of you... but just to clarify;
    I did contact the Security Guards roving the carpark at the time, The guard verified that the Sportivo was the only car that parked beside my car, the driver was a fat middle aged Chinese Guy. I was only away for 30 mins to pick-up food we ordered for our Xmas party.. The dent is huge size of a 5 peso coin with scrapes of black paint since my car is Metallic Silver. Upon closer inspection the Black Sportivo's Door lines-up with the dent and his door has some of my silver paint... I took pictures for my insurance to cover the damages. (I can't post it since my insurance agent has them already) The security guard had the owner of the Sportivo paged through the Mall's PA system, I waited for an hour with my wife calling me for whats taking so long with the take-out. I got impatient and I complained to the guard whats taking so long... He said to me, "Sir, baka natakot lng po yun kya ayaw magpakita sa inyo." To my dismay I had to leave since the food was getting cold, I had the guard to make an incident report but he says he can't without the other driver. I got pissed, the guard said "Kung galit po kayo sir de gasgasin nyo nalang ang kotse nya porket kayo naman ang tinamaan nya ng una..."
    I know what I had to do and have not recieved any death threats except for some of you guys here..
    Well thanks for reading Merry X-mas and Happy new year to all... peace!

---
    Kung ganyan nga ang nangyari, malamang butas pa gulong ng sportivo sa akin. Imagine, 1 oras ka naghintay para lng makapagusap pero nauwi sa wala. Iba talaga pag hard earned ang sasakyan mo, talagang aalagaan mo.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by tanatej View Post
    I was there on that day, perhaps even parked at the same parking lot as the TS. It was jampacked to say the least.

swerte pala ng TS, walang tumabi sa empty space sa tabi ng car niya for 30 minutes and the guard even remembered the description of the guy who parked next to him.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    I got pissed, the guard said "Kung galit po kayo sir de gasgasin nyo nalang ang kotse nya porket kayo naman ang tinamaan nya ng una..."
    I know what I had to do and have not recieved any death threats except for some of you guys here..
    Well thanks for reading Merry X-mas and Happy new year to all... peace!
    You actually followed the guard's suggestion? Man, I was expecting you know better. Well if you did, you would have probably not keyed the sportivo.

I just hope your kids were not with you.

4. Join Date
    May 2005
    scene after the TS left the parking lot:

dumating yung may-ari ng sportivo...

Guard : sir, sa inyo po ba yan?

Owner : yes, ikaw ba nagpa-page sa akin kanina?

Guard : yes sir, nakita ko kasi yung may-ari nung katabi nyong slot, ginasgas yung kotse nyo. kaso di ko nahabol. pero nakuha ko po plate number.

owner : ganun ba! give me the plate #!!!

5. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    The last time a parked car really really annoyed me, nag iwan ako ng note at inipit ko sa windshield nya

6. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Pwede kaya pagawa ng Stainless bars as Door protectors? Maganda na rin siguro yun parang design na din ng auto.

7. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by claRkEnt View Post

Guard : yes sir, nakita ko kasi yung may-ari nung katabi nyong slot, ginasgas yung kotse nyo. kaso di ko nahabol. pero nakuha ko po plate number.

tapos mag-popost siya dito sa tsikot nung istorya niya kasama yung plate number nung kotse nung gumasgas sa sportivo niya. hehehehehe. buhay nga naman.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by claRkEnt View Post

The only problem is my car doesn't have any plates yet since its only 3 weeks old only the conduction sticker but even the security didn't notice it hehe... Well serves that sportivo owner right by the way all Isuzu Crosswinds suck!! They are smoke belchers and unsafe vehicles...

9. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    The only problem is my car doesn't have any plates yet since its only 3 weeks old only the conduction sticker but even the security didn't notice it hehe... Well serves that sportivo owner right by the way all Isuzu Crosswinds suck!! They are smoke belchers and unsafe vehicles...
    nako that's another can of worms you're opening right there sir.

calm down. new year na! let's all be little fonzies here! and what are fonzies like? they're COOL!

10. Join Date
    Jul 2003

the way your thinking, my feeling is you deserve what that asshole did to your car.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
X-mas Door Dingers * Mall of Asia