New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by vito corleone View Post
    mali ka dun, bro. now, you're an *hole to the owner of that isuzu
    +1... no evidence for you to make that conclusion.

i had a door ding din that happened just before xmas sa parking naman ng Marquee Mall sa Angeles City. Our first time sa mall na yun. Ayaw ko na sana tumuloy sa mall when i noticed the spaces ng parking slots nila ay medyo alanganin. medyo masikip. wala siguro sasakyan ang nag-design.

ang mahirap kasi, most of the time di naman yung car owner/driver ang nakaka-dent eh. most of teh driver owners maingat talaga but sadly, mostly mga passengers na walang pakialam ang nakakatama sa katabing sasakyan. .

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by claRkEnt View Post
    ang mahirap kasi, most of the time di naman yung car owner/driver ang nakaka-dent eh. most of teh driver owners maingat talaga but sadly, mostly mga passengers na walang pakialam ang nakakatama sa katabing sasakyan. .
    this is true... twice na nangyari sa akin yan... mostly pasahero ng taxi! pagbukas.. boog!! buti na lang walang dent..

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    I am sorry I keyed your car.... I got really pissed off but since I saw the state of your stupid Isuzu I know you don't care for your ride, but I do for mine and that is what you deserve for not having the respect and courtesy any other person would have. :nonono

mali ka dyan bro.. no evidence ka and assuming ka the car next to it did it.. wala naman siguro mananadya i ding auto mo, pero what you did is on purpose and wala ka rin respect and courtesy sa iba.. kotse lang yan.. kaya repair..

4. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by sm2by View Post
    December 25,2009
    Thanks for ruining my Christmas to the *hole who owns a Black 2005-06 Isuzu Sportivo, If your gonna park beside a brand new car (just 3 weeks old) please be courteous and careful of not hitting it with your car door, since my car was parked with 2 huge empty spaces on both sides. In real life you just came along and dinged my door leaving a noticeable dent. I worked hard for my car and waited 2 months to get it....

I am sorry I keyed your car.... I got really pissed off but since I saw the state of your stupid Isuzu I know you don't care for your ride, but I do for mine and that is what you deserve for not having the respect and courtesy any other person would have.
    mali ginawa mo bro.. tskk

5. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Ikaw ngayon tuloy ang nasa goon squad.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    honga honga! i know you are pissed, but still no evidence that the next to you did it. karma karma yan bro. ingat ka.

7. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    pics nung damage?? parte naman talaga ng pag gamit ng sasakyan ang mga ganyang insidente. could have been worse.

wala sa lugar yung pag ganti mo dahil wala ka namang solid proof na yung crosswind nga ang salarin. tsk..tsk..tsk..

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Now the TS from becoming a victim instead became the jerk...

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    hehe kitang kita dito kung sino sing utak ng TS.

kung gusto mo makasiguro na siya nga nakatama sana inantay mo then confront him, ask him to open his door and see for yourselves na sakto sya sa ding mo. mali ka dun :doh: you are not 100% sure na siya naka tama nun, lumalabas makitid ka rin and we hope di mangyari sa yo yun

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    nasaktan pa ko kasi , may sportivo din ako na black pano kung un ang ginawan mo.. tapos wala naman kinalaman

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
X-mas Door Dingers * Mall of Asia