New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    We have almost been desensitized with the daily dose of violent crime we receive from TV, Radio, and the Internet. It is however utterly devastating when it hits close to home.

We received news today that the lifeless body of the wife of a friend and colleague from work was found inside her car which was left along an isolated stretch of highway in Carmona, Cavite. The seemingly abandoned car was spotted by roving policemen in the wee hours of the morning. Initial investigations reveal that she received one fatal blow to the face but no other signs of struggle or injuries. Only her work laptop was stolen - her cellphone and cash were left inside the vehicle.

I post this in the hope of perhaps reaching someone who can help give leads to the ongoing investigation.

I post this so that we can advise our friends and family to be careful and wary of situations which do not seem ordinary, of things which raise a red flag. Do not be afraid to say "NO." Trust you instincts.

I post this to help me cope with the pain. She was a successful professional. She was a loving wife in a happy marriage. She was a loving mother to two young kids. Why was this done to her?

I post this as a prayer for her soul to find peace. For her husband and kids to find strength. For justice to find its way.
    Last edited by corbon44; August 12th, 2016 at 03:11 PM.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    the killer deserves cardboard justice.
    di na dapat mabuhay pa mga ganyang tao.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005
    RIP.

Condolences to the family....

I could not find this in the news.....

4. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    condolences and strength to the family, eternal repose to the victim, may her soul rest in peace

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Will offer prayers for the soul of the victim, and for her family.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Thep erpetrator doejt deserve the long arm of the law. He deserves a hair trigger weapon to his head.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2010
    I'm sorry to hear about your friend. Could it be that it had something to do with work? Why was it only the laptop that was taken?

8. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by thejerk View Post
    I'm sorry to hear about your friend. Could it be that it had something to do with work? Why was it only the laptop that was taken?
    That's the prime suspicion sir. She joined the company (Mobil 1) around two months ago so that's where the ongoing investigation is focusing on. Initial results will be released by SOCO tomorrow.

Thank you to everyone for the prayers.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    why take the laptop but leave the cellphone and money? cellphone may dahilan pa, but money? I hope they can trace the route the car took. sa mga toll gate may CCTV na rin.

Sent from my SM-N910C using Tapatalk

10. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    May her soul rest in peace. Hope there's a speedy resolution, and justice be served. Keep us updated.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast