New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    On decelerating speed as I arrived at the SLEX Nichols Toll Plaza, I was aligned to the leftmost lane for epass holders when this gray civic with plate number WLB-959 at my back tried to overtake me on the left side! Nandun na sya sa excess lane (kasi di ba curved ung plaza A? <===ung di nagsasara ng 10PM) and to think na almost 200M na lang eh andun na ung barrier at kelangan na mag full stop? Ako pa ang binusinahan! Pambihira... Unfortunately for him bitin talaga overtake niya and ang nasa harap niya eh ung yellow-colored na harang kaya napilitan syang mag full stop na wala sa lugar. Oks sana eh, kaso kung kailan malapit na dun pa nagbalak. Talaga naman o...

2. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    what a moron. hehehe

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    natatae na siguro

4. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Marami silang ganyan.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    salbahe hindi makapag hintay. tsk!

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    :confused: hay, dami talagang ganyan.. sinusulit ang bayad sa epass. kulang na lang hindi na mag brake.:confused:

7. Join Date
    May 2005
    Sorry for the OT , but have you guys experienced almost running over the bar even if you epass still had load. Happened to me once, and yung bar halos nakapatong na sa hood ko. It is a good thing I was able to slam on the brakes otherwise, P1500 down the drain. I heard that if you break the bar whether it is your fault or not, you still have to pay for the replacement.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by fireblade View Post
    Sorry for the OT , but have you guys experienced almost running over the bar even if you epass still had load. Happened to me once, and yung bar halos nakapatong na sa hood ko. It is a good thing I was able to slam on the brakes otherwise, P1500 down the drain. I heard that if you break the bar whether it is your fault or not, you still have to pay for the replacement.
    I know an instance when the bar hit the face of the biker..... im not sure what happened though.. As I recall, it was Frank Woolf from MCP who experienced this while traversing NLEX

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    palagay ko siya pa galit sayo dahil hindi mo pinagbigyan

10. Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by fireblade View Post
    A PNCC Calamba guard pointed a gun at my brother-in-law when the barrier closed on his hood. Major dent on his hood and the barrier snapped in two. My brother in law asked in the vernacular, why are you pointing a gun at me, look at the damage it caused on my car!" The guard answered, "boss, mahal kasi ang barrier yan, P1,500 yan!" Jeeze! Oooops....Sorry for the OT...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
WLB 959 - EPASS is not the gateway to kingship!