New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    good morning tsikot brothers and sisters, just want to vent off some steam because of this guy, driving a white lancer pizza.

i was driving sedately along gamboa st, makati, near the intersection of rada st. (thailand st.). for those people familiar with the area, when you're heading towards amorsolo st, there's some sort of a small "island" or barricade that separates the street for those turning left to rada st, if they're coming from amorsolo. this guy tried to squeeze his car in front of mine coming from the left side where the small "island" is, and i wasnt able to let him since i was a bit on the right side, and walang auto na magkakasya between me and the island. hindi ko siya ginitgit, i was driving on a straight line, so to speak. he nearly clipped the rear left part of my car because he was really intent on squeezing his car sa pagitan ng auto ko at nung island.

obviously frustrated, he overtaked on the right side and had the b*lls to stare at me, then suddenly cut on my path without his signals on.

my mistake was my temper got the best of me, and i tried to overtake him again, and he stared at me again. pero hanggang doon lang yung ginawa ko, i didnt show my irritation na lang, until he turned left to legaspi st, and i went straight towards amorsolo.

parang nagsisi ako kung bakit ko pa sinundan, pero good for me i was still able to control my temper.

haayy, ang daming barubal talaga na tao sa daan, nag iingat ka, yung iba naman hindi.

pasensiya na guys, umagang umaga, ganito gad yung post but we all encounter drivers like that, bahala na lang yung makakatapat nila sa kanila

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Pag mga ganyan tawanan mo na lang then just remain calm. Pag nakita ka niya tumatawa salpok pride nun. Chaos theory ba, simple act of laughing can send him mad as hell.

3. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Maybe he got pissed because he thought that you didn't want to give way to him. That driver probably has a lot of hang-ups in life and he vents it out or it manifests in his driving style. hehe.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mbeige,

haha oo nga bro. kaya lang baka habulin ako eh pero seriously, "asar talo" ang mangyayari sa kanya kung tinawana ko siya

cathy,

sis medyo alanganin kasi, kung pagbibigyan ko siya, hindi rin siya magkakasya, since merong maliit na island. medyo kinabahan ako, ang bilis ng dating niya eh, medyo na-pinahan pa ako sa likod, akala ko matutumbok na siguro nga yun ang outlet niya sa mga hinanakit niya haha

5. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    The guy is an idi%t 'coz he insisted on squeezing his car in. (hindi siguro marunong magtantsa dinagdagan pa ng kayabangan) hehe. Same thing happened to me as well with an old lady that I will never forget. hehe. We're lucky that we don't have to deal with them everyday. hehe.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2006
    I also easily get irritated by these kind of drivers. yung mga hindi marunong sumunod sa lane. Marami na rin akong hindi pinagbibigyan sa ganyan tapos pag masama tumingin, I make a gesture with my arms thats like reminding them that there is a lane we should be on.

Pero hindi dapat tayo nakikipag cut-an sa mga ganyan. Mahahassle lang tayo pagnagkaaccident.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Tama yan. Iwasan mo na lang. Iwas gulo pa.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    oo nga mga bro. pag nakaka encounter ako ng mga ganyan, kahit minsan mahirap gawin, i just take a deep breath, and count one to ten, after ng ten , dapat nakapag cool down na pag hindi pa rin,i just say a little prayer na sana mawala na sa tabi ko yung g*g* lalo na pag kasama si kumander, or other family members ingat lang sa daan mga bro and sis, and iwas sa road rage. nagkalat kasi ang mga loko loko, tulad nung naka lancer kanina

9. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    daming ganyan sa kalye... iwas na lang ako sa gago, baka may baril pa yun mga yun. yaw ko mamatay sa traffic lang... hehehe

10. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by archie123456789 View Post
    daming ganyan sa kalye... iwas na lang ako sa gago, baka may baril pa yun mga yun. yaw ko mamatay sa traffic lang... hehehe
    one of the reasons why I give in to hot headed people on the road.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
white lancer pizza URJ-76*