New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    I was cruising along C5 today at around 1:45pm, just right before approaching Eastwood ,this white Civic with tinted plate cover came out of nowhere cutting everybody and using his wangwang to intimidate other motorists cruising along C5, Di ko siya pinadaan kahit nag-wawangwang siya sa kin, I stood my ground since I was ahead of him in the first place, pero nakasingit siya dun sa L300 FB nasa harapan ko, na-intimidate siguro kaya pinadaan yung mokong na naka Civic. Kaasar talaga ang mga siga-siga sa daan. Good thing I managed to get his plate number so I can post it here on G.S.

2. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Ang daming ganyan bro... Pabayaan mo na lang ang mga iyan at makakakuha rin sila ng katapat nila....

6404:pump:

3. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    A typical case of bullying on the road ...good thing you didn't give in to his antics...but I agree with CVT that this arrogant motorist will 1 day meet his/her "katapat".

4. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Ron:
    May thread na ako dito tungkol sa mokong na yan, ilang buwan na ang nakalipas.

Hayaan mo na bro...at least ngayon alam nating notoryus na siya.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by Type 100 View Post
    Ron:

you mean same car din? siga nga talaga.. dapat dyan

6. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Ron:

*Type 100, mukhang wala pang nakatapat na mas barumbado sa kanya ang mokong na 'to.

7. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Ron:

Sorry, double post
    Last edited by ronw123w124; July 16th, 2008 at 05:48 PM.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Glenngj: Yep, same car. White ES Civic, dark-colored wheels, stickers down the middle of the rear windshield. And the exact same plate number.

Encountered him at night, along C5 also, a few months ago as mentioned. Ang lakas manutok! Apparently since that brush the owner's showed more chutzpah and fitted a damn siren to his chariot.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Glenngj: Yep, same car. White ES Civic, dark-colored wheels, stickers down the middle of the rear windshield. And the exact same plate number.

Confirmed! The car that I encountered looks exactly as described by Type 100

10. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    WTH, araw- araw dito lagi ang route ko.. hindi ko pa na encounter yan, tama lang yung mga ginawa nyo sir.. may idea na ko, hindi rin makakasingit sa kin yan at lalong iinisin ko pa..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
White Honda Civic XJJ-548