New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    It was just like any ordinary day yesterday 1-5-10. Just had a very bad encounter with this st*pid white fortuner driver with plate number ZKC 168. When all of us are just in the traffic and this st*upid driver cutted me out which almost hit me while sirening his vehicle like no tomorrow then making sudden stop then go like provoking me even the traffic is already a free one.

The the As*h*le driver if you happen to read this. "I didn't do anything bad to you and gave way to you when you did your st*pid move, so whats you big f*c*ing problem?" The next time you and I will have a close encounter, what happened yesterday wont happen again I assure you that and I will have the last laugh!

Here is the pic of your car and the location where I took the shot of it. I hope you wont encounter a trigger happy person be careful in the way you provoke people.

*there was even a space wagon with a policeman driving it in the traffic but he didn't acted the way b*st*rd did! The policeman wait patiently to his line.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    More often than not Fortuner drivers really act like bullies on the road. Especially black ones with wangwang.

More often these people aren't actually powerful people. They're just drivers probably ordered to step on it, maybe the owner at the back is running late, I dunno. I simply let it pass. Gaya nga ng nabasa ko dati sa isang bumper sticker:

"Getting angry is punishing yourself with the mistakes of others"

May karma din yan, don't worry about it. Don't give yourself hypertension courtesy of his jackassedness. I like to imagine I'll just see his car soon in TV Patrol, and not for the best of reasons.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Swerte nya hindi si Jason Ivler nakatapat nya... :gun:

4. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    I wonder if threads like this ever make it to those na pinaparatingan ng sama ng loob. :boom1:

5. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kotiko View Post
    I wonder if threads like this ever make it to those na pinaparatingan ng sama ng loob. :boom1:
    +1. sana mabasa niya itong sabi ng ts at ang mga nagcocomment sa thread na to.

Quote Originally Posted by beni23 View Post
    +1. sana mabasa niya itong sabi ng ts at ang mga nagcocomment sa thread na to.
    +1 din ako...

7. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kimospeed View Post
    +1 din ako...
    kapag ako cinut niyan, babawian ko yan, icucut ko din yan maya maya kapag nagkachance ako. ano akala niya sa sasakyan niya, magkapresyo lang kami ng sasakyan no. haha.

8. Join Date
    May 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by kotiko View Post
    I wonder if threads like this ever make it to those na pinaparatingan ng sama ng loob.
    Most probably won't but still-- it lets the members blow off some steam.

OT: Ang linaw kumuha ng sony ericsson xperia x1 a. You need to adjust your phone's date though. January 4, 2010 ang nakasulat sa kanya, 4:20pm daw and not Jan. 5.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by praetor91313 View Post
    Most probably won't but still-- it lets the members blow off some steam.

OT: Ang linaw kumuha ng sony ericsson xperia x1 a. You need to adjust your phone's date though. January 4, 2010 ang nakasulat sa kanya, 4:20pm daw and not Jan. 5.
    Well sana po umabot sa dapat maabutan. Maybe there are some people here na kilala ng mga naipost natin dito.

Yeah malinaw po sir, hindi ko pa po naadjust phone ko sa time since nanggaling po ako ng US yun pa din time na gamit ko. But thanx for reminding po

10. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by tanatej View Post
    More often than not Fortuner drivers really act like bullies on the road. Especially black ones with wangwang.

More often these people aren't actually powerful people. They're just drivers probably ordered to step on it, maybe the owner at the back is running late, I dunno. I simply let it pass. Gaya nga ng nabasa ko dati sa isang bumper sticker:

"Getting angry is punishing yourself with the mistakes of others"

May karma din yan, don't worry about it. Don't give yourself hypertension courtesy of his jackassedness. I like to imagine I'll just see his car soon in TV Patrol, and not for the best of reasons.
    Thanx sir I agree but magisa lang po iyong nagmamaneho. If he is really rushing hindi na nya kelanga magstop and go sakin to waste his time if he really is in a hurry.

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast
-White Fortuner ZKC 168-