New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    I have a 2006 Mazda3 hatch with goodyear eagle tires. Imagine my surprise when I found a yokohama tire (standard on 2005 m3s) attached to the rear passenger side of my m3. ngayon ko lang napansin kasi wala naman akong iniisip na masamang gagawin ng casa db. napansin lang ng driver na bat yokohama na yung isang gulong ko. the car was with them for a little over a month for repair after an accident (long story) and they're the only ones who had access to my car!!! tapos chineck ko yung trunk, walang hiya, nawawala rin yung crank shaft para sa jack ko! i texted the service rep that i dealt with but no reply. what should i do??

2. Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Wag text.....Tawagan mo...Puntahan mo ulit....

Sila din mapapahiya....

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    bro, too quick naman conclusion mo... STOLE agad ang term mo. could be an error on the part of technicians since sa casa pala ginawa, thus, a lot of other M3s being serviced which could easily lead to switchings. I suggest report it directly to the casa and settle it there and then.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    yup. better. puntahan mo na. for sure di nila aaminin yun. but atleast maiparating mo sa management.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    the part they fixed was my front end. what would they be doing taking off the tires from the back end? tapos yung pinalitan pa yung hood, fender, windshield...

yup, pupuntahan ko nga sila next week, closed ata sila bukas e. i really hope they do something about this and replace the "misplaced" parts.

thanks for the responses guys

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tama sila sir, puntahan mo and report directly sa management...give them the benefit of the doubt muna habang wala pang linaw kung pano tlaga nangyari yun, pag inunahan mo kse ng galit, it could backfire and you and lalo kang hindi matulungan..

my 2 cents...

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    naku! kung salbahe talaga ang wheels they can say na may checklist and you accepted/received the car ekek... pero kung mabait sila eh di tutulungan ka nila sa problema mo..

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by claRkEnt View Post
    bro, too quick naman conclusion mo... STOLE agad ang term mo. could be an error on the part of technicians since sa casa pala ginawa, thus, a lot of other M3s being serviced which could easily lead to switchings. I suggest report it directly to the casa and settle it there and then.
    Ummm... Wheels isn't a Mazda casa in the first place... so I doubt if there are a lot of MZ3s there to "switch" parts with.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    i'm giving them the benefit of doubt but what would they be doing rotating my tires when my odometer only read 6k? there's really no reason for them to touch my tires since you don't need to remove the tires when replacing the hood, air bag sensors and other stuff at the front of the car. the engine didn't receive any damage from the accident and the accident wasn't bad enough to affect the drive train in any way. but anyway, i'll find out tomorrow when i go to their office.

hassle lang talaga. and what can they do about my missing lever for my jack?

lesson learned, take pics of EVERYthing in and on your car before leaving it for repairs... haaaaay!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    balitaan mo kami sir kung ano nangyari pagpunta nya sa kanila... i edited the thread title, dinagdagan ko ng question mark.

Quote Originally Posted by canuckpuck View Post
    i'm giving them the benefit of doubt but what would they be doing rotating my tires when my odometer only read 6k? there's really no reason for them to touch my tires since you don't need to remove the tires when replacing the hood, air bag sensors and other stuff at the front of the car. the engine didn't receive any damage from the accident and the accident wasn't bad enough to affect the drive train in any way. but anyway, i'll find out tomorrow when i go to their office.

hassle lang talaga. and what can they do about my missing lever for my jack?

lesson learned, take pics of EVERYthing in and on your car before leaving it for repairs... haaaaay!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Wheels Inc E Rod Stole one of my tires?