New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    bihirang makahuli ng mga ganyan lalo na mga MMDA or traffic enforcer lang, ang alam lang kasi ng mga yun mangotong.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    yari sa TMG yan. naalala ko yung kausap ko na MMDA dati, isang tingin lang daw ng mga taga TMG alam na nila kung para kanino ang plaka ng kotse. Pero in this case sobrang obvious talaga na hindi. could have chosen a rizal plate.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by russpogi View Post
    #21 [SIZE=3]Illegal transfer of plates, tags, or stickers PHP7500.00
    [/SIZE]
    He/She is driving around in a 1.4-1.6 million peso car, do you think 7,500 would matter much if he/she got caught?

4. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Sana ginamit niya ulit yung dealership temperary plates mas safe siya.
    Ang flying squad mga pamatay yon, kaya nila confiscate ang plates at drivers license or impound ang ride pag ganyan ang gawain ninyo. May kaso na may ari ng camry, may ari ng plate number, driver ng camry.
    And one important thing if you get caught by these people never say you forgot, misinterpreted or dont know the road rules. Why? Yari kayo sa siminar bayad ka na sayang pa oras.

5. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    I dont get this, with just that picture, crucified na agad yung may ari? may member tayo dito na taga lto diba, pwede ba maiverify muna kung anong make/model talaga registered yang plate na yan? afaik, sa cavite issue yang V series na yan. I remembered back in the 90's nung nag paregister kami ng auv, and we wanted a sorta specialized number plate (plus premium syempre to get what you requested 777kasi yung gusto namin since ito din ang home address like LEN-###, or ROS-###, mga obvious din na name nila. isip ko, baka ang may ari nung camry, ang nick name nya is vas.

all im saying is benefit of the doubt lang siguro. yung lang peace po sa lahat at hinay hinay lang tayo

6. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    I want that car down!!!

Equal justice for all!

He/She is driving around in a 1.4-1.6 million peso car, do you think 7,500 would matter much if he/she got caught?
    She/He will be bothered if she pays it monthly.
    iam3739.com

7. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by kapitan88 View Post
    I dont get this, with just that picture, crucified na agad yung may ari? may member tayo dito na taga lto diba, pwede ba maiverify muna kung anong make/model talaga registered yang plate na yan? afaik, sa cavite issue yang V series na yan. I remembered back in the 90's nung nag paregister kami ng auv, and we wanted a sorta specialized number plate (plus premium syempre to get what you requested 777kasi yung gusto namin since ito din ang home address like LEN-###, or ROS-###, mga obvious din na name nila. isip ko, baka ang may ari nung camry, ang nick name nya is vas.

all im saying is benefit of the doubt lang siguro. yung lang peace po sa lahat at hinay hinay lang tayo
    Obviously, I know na pwedeng ngang magpa-custom plate kahit sino...

...but Philippines 2000 po yung series ng plate... that series was issued mid-1995 to mid-2001 only (correct me na lang guys if i'm wrong). That vehicle is obviously 2006-present model.

...So, i'm very sure na hindi nya plate yun unang tingin ko pa lang.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006

we can't give the driver the benefit of the doubt, as there isn't any doubt that those plates don't belong to that car. that model camry only came out this year, but the lto hasn't issued plates in that design for several years already

9. Join Date
    Sep 2005

Sir, yung plate nya po eh "Philippines 2000" po na series which was issued by LTO from 1995-1998. Then from 1998-2001 it was the "Angat Pinoy 2004", then after which came the "Rizal" plates which was issued around 2002-present.

The only possibility that that plate is legitimately registered to a vehicle is that it's a "security plate", which the LTO will give you two sets of plates, with papers, one 'Private' (green) and the other, 'Government' (red). By the way, if these are 'security plates', it would never be something 'easy to remember' or 'custom' as the purpose of the said plates is to 'blend in'. Gets? By the way, only certain people working for the government are issued security plates. I know some tsikoteers who has this privilage.

Quote Originally Posted by bbt View Post
    we can't give the driver the benefit of the doubt, as there isn't any doubt that those plates don't belong to that car. that model camry only came out this year, but the lto hasn't issued plates in that design for several years already
    Yup! hehehe!

10. Join Date
    Oct 2004
    For standard issue plates for private cars in NCR: (not an accurate reference, but at least ito po ay according to my own observation)... Di kasama mga custom dito syempre at mga nagpalit ng plates (at mga nagpa-duplicate).

>>>1980-1988 - PILIPINAS - White background, green fonts - both front and rear - All private starting with N,to P*-***

>>>1988-1993 - PILIPINAS - White background for front plate, green background for rear plate. P**-*** (can't remember exactly) to TM*-*** yata...

>>>1994-mid 1995 - PILIPINAS - White background, green fonts - both front and rear - TN*-*** yata to the rest of plate starting with T (for private).

>>>mid-1995 to early 2001 -PHILIPPINES 2000 - All plates beginning with U, WA*-*** to WP*-*** (yata).

>>>2001 - ANGAT PINOY 2004 - Late WP*-*** to early WS*-***

>>>late 2001 to mid-2002 - PILIPINAS ulit - white background, green fonts - both front and rear - late WS*-*** to the rest of W, and XA*-***

>>>mid-2002 to mid-2003 - PERLAS NG SILANGAN - XB*-*** to XD*-*** (may ibang inabot na Rizal na ang background pero Perlas ng Silangan pa rin)

>>>2003 - to present - MATATAG NA REPUBLIKA (Rizal Plate) - XE*-*** to the rest of X, then the present Z...

*Some plates starting with N, P, and T are for PUVs... Di po kasali yan sa list above.

...and yes V plates are issued in Cavite....

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
What's wrong with this Camry?