New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2005
    This number is on all public utility vehicles supposedly for LTFRB to get reports of erring PUV drivers.

I've tried calling it pero out of reach? I get no reply for my texts, so para saan talaga yang number na yan?

Last April 18, 2007 morning the driver of a red and white JAM TRANSIT with body number 777 tried to run me to the MRT fence a couple of times because I did not allow him when he was trying to cut into my lane - middle of EDSA right in front of the MMDA office. I text the number and called but all to no avail.

Yesterday, April 25, 2007 around 7 pm while on my way to Makati trudging slowly along the narrow passage near EDSA corner Buendia a Del Carmen Bus with Body No. 266 suddenly swerved to my land almost hitting my right fender. I honked and blinked my lights but it non-chalantly proceeded to cut into my lane. When I had the chance to drive beside the driver, I rolled down my passenger side windows and told him to be more careful but he replied angrily and blurted out some incoherent expletives. I told him I will report him to the authorities and he told me to go ahead. Then he stalked me all the way to Ayala. Good thing I was in a hurry to meet my family in Landmark.

I texted and I called the subject number but all to no avail.

The reckless bus driver seem to know that our government authorities are practically useless and the subject number prominently painted on three sides of the bus was just that pang prominence or pasikat lang.

I hope the owners or managers of these bus companies get these kind of information. Dapat yata yung operator's number na lang yung tawagan ko.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    dapat tumawag ka na sa 117.. pwede na siguro criminal act yun kasi deliberate attack on your person and property na yung ginawa niya e...

ako din laging nagtitxt sa ltfrb numbers na nakapost...wala nga sumasagot...

baka pinatay na nila ung cellphone na yun kasi nairita na sila sa dami ng nagrereklamo , including prank-text/callers..(alam mo na mga pinoy)

4. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Parang dekorasyon lang at dagdag requirement meaning dagdag-lagay in
    the end.

Tungkol sa bus along EDSA, kahit saan. Mahirap makipag gitgitan dyan
    wala tayong laban. mga killer yan. Magalit na sila pero kung truck ng
    basura dala ko sasagasaan ko yang mga yan pag nagkamali ng singit.
    Pero mga wise at takot naman. I observed kapag singlaki nila, ingat at
    ilag din sila.

Mga kups.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2004
    tried that number too, didnt work. sabi ng ltfrb they are still hearing people to take the calls.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Dati rin I'd been texting to this number to report erring PU drivers. Ngayon hindi na.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    bale wala yang no. na yan ng LTFRB.
    OT lang: naalala ko lang, was listening to a public service radio program, DZMM ata, then may humihingi ng tulong dahil yun driver's license niya d pa niya nakukuha, the lady announcer asked him kung anong trabaho niya he ansewered "bus driver po" the lady anouncer said "ah bus driver ka pala, sorry po hindi po ako tumutulong sa mga bus driver puro kayo abusado eh!"

8. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlyt View Post
    bale wala yang no. na yan ng LTFRB.
    OT lang: naalala ko lang, was listening to a public service radio program, DZMM ata, then may humihingi ng tulong dahil yun driver's license niya d pa niya nakukuha, the lady announcer asked him kung anong trabaho niya he ansewered "bus driver po" the lady anouncer said "ah bus driver ka pala, sorry po hindi po ako tumutulong sa mga bus driver puro kayo abusado eh!"

Sino yung female announcer? Si Korina?

9. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by chua_riwap View Post
    Sino yung female announcer? Si Korina?
    d po sir.... kasi afternoon ko napakinggan

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by greenlyt View Post
    d po sir.... kasi afternoon ko napakinggan
    OT: kung sa hapon yan, its either karen davila or pinky webb.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
What's the use of LTFRB Hotline 09214487777???