New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    elow tsikoteers..tatanong ko lang sana kung ano gagawin nyo kung sakaling makabangga, makasagi etc kayo ng nagmomotor(kung ito ay kasalanan ng nagmomotor)? Automatic ba na yung cager ang may kasalanan?

TIA...

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    automatic na kailangan ang police report.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    File a police report, get identity and contact details of the other party, get statements from witnesses, medio-legal report (if anyone is injured), photos, and file insurance claim (from TPL and Comprehensive Insurance providers).

This should be SOP.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    based on my experience, (the motorcycle delivery was the one who hit me on the front right fender of my car) police scetch, then police report or traffic accident report. thats it, sometimes ammicable settlement na lang, like what happened to me, dislocated yung tuhod nung rider and maliit lang naman damage nung kotse so kanya kanya na lang kami. kaka-awa eh.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Get as much evidence as you can. Even if the other party acknowledges his fault at the time of the accident and verbally says he will not pursue any action. Take pictures of the original layout of the vehicles. Because there are douchebags out there who will accuse you of being at fault despite being plainly clear that it was them who instigated the accident due to their incompetence.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    oic...ganun pala...so ano mangyayari sa kaso kung sakaling nasa right of way yung kotse at yung nakamotor ang may kasalanan? automatic ba na talo sa kaso yung nakakotse? Naitanong ko ito kasi sa araw-araw na nagddrive ako e napakaraming nagmomotor na nagsusumingit at nagcocounter-flow pa...

7. Join Date
    May 2004
    Ang alam ko hindi automatic na talo ka... kaya pwede sila mag file ng case against you... Reckless imprudence resulting to physical injury pag buhay... pag patay reckless imprudence resulting to homicide... ikaw naman pwede ka rin mag kaso ng Reckless improudence resulting to damage to property and siya din pwede... Then let the justice system work...

8. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    1. Check the driver's license of the bike rider. Sometimes, no license. In that case, they lose. Not sure though if the bike rider gets killed.

2. Check if biker is wearing helmet.

If bikers don't comply with the above minimum requirements, are the cagers still liable? Any lawyers in the house?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by 1997 View Post
    Ang alam ko hindi automatic na talo ka... kaya pwede sila mag file ng case against you... Reckless imprudence resulting to physical injury pag buhay... pag patay reckless imprudence resulting to homicide... ikaw naman pwede ka rin mag kaso ng Reckless improudence resulting to damage to property and siya din pwede... Then let the justice system work...
    Yep. Usually, incompetent police investigators just resort to filing a criminal case of reckless imprudence (whether resulting to homicide or injury, or damage to property) without conducting a proper, exhaustive investigation. Kung hindi lang abala sa oras at pera I'd take my chances in court and watch these idiots wilt under intense cross-examination.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    First thing that I usually do (kasi ilang road accidents na din ang nasangkutan ko, both as a passenger and driver) ay i-check ang kalagayan ng mga taong sangkot. Pag biker, I ask them if there's anyone hurt? This diffuses tension. So, mas madali ang usapan. I don't usually argue, I let the police investigator do his job. Pag medyo nakakaamoy ng "lutong-makaw", e dun na ako umaalma. But diplomacy is still the best policy.

Biker man o cager, depende pa rin sa position ng (mga) sasakyan na sangkot sa aksidente or kung sino ang bumangga (esp. pag sa likuran ang tama). Kaya nga sa isang bangaan, medyo matagal muna bago matanggal ang mga ito sa kalsada kasi the police/traffic enforcer has to establish the "position" of the involved vehicles. This is the reason why there is too much queue on the road when it happens . . . isama mo pa mga "uzi".

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
what would you do if you hit a motorcycle..?