The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=238022793048020

maybe i'll give them a bullet each

2. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    I imagine they're trying to add weight to stop the tires from slipping? Like what it would do on the pavement when the parking brakes are tightly applied. Probably decided to horse around while they're at it.

I once saw a car being towed going about 40kph with it's rear brakes shrieking. These people think that since you've broken the law by parking where you shouldn't, gives them the right to incur damage to your vehicle. If they have legal justification to tow your vehicle, they could at least follow proper precautions and procedures in doing so.
    Last edited by oj88; March 19th, 2014 at 12:30 AM.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    madami na din akong na witness na ganyan sa makati....
    sa akin yan, idedemanda ko sila.... damage to property.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by automot0 View Post
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=238022793048020

maybe i'll give them a bullet each

A minimum of a full force throat punch each...

5. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    The f.. naisip ko kung natow un saskyan ko ng ganyan, sisiguraduhin kong mawawalan sila ng kabuhayan.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    This is the first time I saw this kind of towing process, there could be a lot of damage incurred to the car. Most likely some dents and scratches on the trunk hood, brakes for forcing the car to roll even handbrakes is applied and tires.

If I am the owner of the car I'll sue the towing service and have the damaged part of my car replaced in CASA.

7. Join Date
    May 2006
    ano bang istorya niyan? kung nakapark sa towing area eh kagaguhan na ng may-ari yun.

buti nga sa kanya di marunong sumunod sa batas trapiko.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^

I agree.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post
    ano bang istorya niyan? kung nakapark sa towing area eh kagaguhan na ng may-ari yun.

tama ka bro kasalanan ng may-ari dahil nagpark siya sa tow-away zone pero ang point sa video ay bakit kailangan ganun ang paraan ng paghila nakasabit sa likod yung mga tao ginawang jeep. kaya siguro nila ginawa yun kasi naka-hand brake yung kotse hindi iikot ang gulo kung walang pabigat, ang dapat meron yung towing crew na auxillary set ng tires na pwede patungan ng kotse saka nila hilahin
    parang ganito:
    car-tow.jpg

10. Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Syuryuken View Post

it might be the owners fault for illegal parking, but the towing crew should've use something like this
    car-tow2.jpg to prevent any damage to the car and also for their company to avoid paying damages due to wrong method of towing

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast