New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Curious lang may statistics ba nito? Anu ano mga favorite vehicles ng mga criminals dito sa pinas? Can someone share? Kahit mga sabi sabi lang.

Para if ever alam natin kung "mainit" tsikot natin or not. For example imho parang landcruiser ata mainit ngayon?sa news Yung kay Lozano and Fores na carnap lately are both LCs if im not mistaken.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    24 oras mentioned the top 10 most carnapped vehicles. I remember Vios was first on the list.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by fibzzz View Post
    Curious lang may statistics ba nito? Anu ano mga favorite vehicles ng mga criminals dito sa pinas? Can someone share? Kahit mga sabi sabi lang.

Para if ever alam natin kung "mainit" tsikot natin or not. For example imho parang landcruiser ata mainit ngayon?sa news Yung kay Lozano and Fores na carnap lately are both LCs if im not mistaken.
    Lozano's was a kia carnival if im not mistaken..

4. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Siguro mas malaki yung probability kung bago and modelo pa yung oto..
    ingat mga tsikoteers..

5. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by cast_no_shadow View Post
    Lozano's was a kia carnival if im not mistaken..
    Ahhh yeah. tama tama. thanks for correcting me. Si evangelista pala yung landcruiser 09 din.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    sabi ng SWAT ko na friend ang madali daw carnapin ang mga Isuzu Sportivo or yung mga ganung variant..kaya madami daw ang nakakarnap na ganung sasakyan

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    According to this item: http://www.topgear.com.ph/features/t...ictim#comments, carjackers look for "look-alike" cars to steal. Or yung marami nang magkapareho because they're easier to sell and maybe harder to spot when reported as stolen. Imagine if a cop hears, "Be on the look-out for a silver Vios with plate no.____" Sa dami ng silver Vios, ang hirap sigurong mahuli yun until you're close enough to see the plates (which by then would have been replaced).

So I will guess that many of the top selling Japanese brands and variants in their class would be the most likely targets.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    siguro kung anong sasakyan ang may demand ng materyales...

e.g. kung maraming Vios sa pinas marami ang mangangailangan ng pyesa...marami din magnanakaw ng Vios para maraming pyesa na makakahoy

9. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by Cathy_for_you View Post
    24 oras mentioned the top 10 most carnapped vehicles. I remember Vios was first on the list.
    Top 10 most carnapped sa QC yung ni-feature sa 24 Oras nun. I also saw that episode. Yup vios is #1, civic #3, starex #10. Yun lang natandaan ko.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    One of our neighbor's second hand Land Cruiser was carjacked just this month. and when they went to the police to report, they mentioned that this type of car is a hot car for thieves. I even remembered that their car is tinted full black.

Page 1 of 9 12345 ... LastLast
What are the most carnapped vehicles in the Philippines?