New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    hmmm. if i were you i will just leave it all up to experience. sayang lang oras mo dyan bro.

the fact is ikaw din ang nauna...

2. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    hmmm. if i were you i will just leave it all up to experience. sayang lang oras mo dyan bro.

the fact is ikaw din ang nauna...
    Not really si TS ang nanguna. Who honked so loud at the first place? Diba yung stupid CIDG officer na yun. If he just stopped honking and just waited for the stoplight to turn green then sana wala rin away.

Pero may mali rin si TS, dapat hindi niya na sinigawan yung stupid CIDG officer.

Same story happened to mine at annapolis street sa may greenhills. I was looking for a parking and I finally found one, but I just needed to wait for the person to back up and finally leave. So there, the person parked was backing up and ready to leave. Obviously nakahinto ako, there are estimated 5 cars behind me. All four of them are patiently waiting. But one of them honked so loud that I needed to open my door and shouted, "PI, ano ba!" then I moved my car to the side and eventually continued shouting to the person honking. So yung taxi ng nasa likod ko, sabi niya hindi raw siya yun kung hindi yung land cruiser na nasa likod niya. Yun nga, yung lc nga. Tas nung nakita ko may ID ng PNP na naksabit, sabi ko sa sarili ko wag na patulan. So I closed my door and just made a u-turn ( didn't want to wait for the person backing up ) Back to story, yun tuloy tuloy pa rin ang busina nung LC kahit umaandar na sila

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    grabe ah triple post
    Last edited by renzo_d10; June 30th, 2009 at 12:51 PM.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    triple post
    Last edited by renzo_d10; June 30th, 2009 at 01:02 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Madaming ganiyan sa kalye. Haaaysss...

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    i'm already taking some actions already i am now trying to calling their office and ask how to file a complain to one of their employee[/quote]

Sir sama ka ng media para walang takipan, kasi magkakabaro ang mga yan, medyo tagilig ka. Ingat nalang sa susunod sir.

Anyway para medyo ganahan ka watch mo ito kung paano lumakad grupo ng BITAG(Ben Tulfo) kontra sa mga tiwali.

http://www.pinoychannel.tv/watch/v-1...26/09 PART 3/3

If ever link is not working try this,

http://www.pinoychannel.tv/watch/v-152778?title=BITAG LIVE 06/26/09 PART 3/3
    Last edited by arnielbenz; June 30th, 2009 at 06:56 PM. Reason: Link's not working

7. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    already called PNP yesterday they said there are many fake CIDG badges now a days and should have reported it at the nearest police station when it happened

and if not satisfied with that i could go to their office and try to look for that person because i don't have the name and their plate number

the hell with it i will just forget it and charge it to experience

total waste of time i will search for that person

at least i know now what to do next time hehehe

* arnielbenz
    thanks for the links

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Would've been nice if you shot him together with his stupid mother.

...but restrain yourself. It's not good to give in to anger. Your life might get ruined.

...hire someone. Mura lang yan. :bwahaha:

just kidding :D

Pabayaan mo na yan. Those clowns will meet a very violent death one day.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2006
    iF hinde ka po nagpumilit sa lane, wala ka sa sitwasyon na yun. Even I would be pissed tapos maninigaw ka pa, ikaw pa ang mayabang.

10. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by gwapZzZz View Post
    iF hinde ka po nagpumilit sa lane, wala ka sa sitwasyon na yun. Even I would be pissed tapos maninigaw ka pa, ikaw pa ang mayabang.
    Hindi po si TS ang nagpupumilit sa lane. Kung hindi yung CIDG po. Kinaclaro ko lang po

:book:

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
what to do? [jerk at rear contantly blowing his horn]